Who is it for? Innisfree Peony Hand Cream is an ultra-moisturizing hand cream with nourishing properties and Jeju scents. Its sufficient enough to pamper our hands.
Rs 300 for 30 ml
My experience with Innisfree Peony Hand Cream
It comes in a white-colored tube with a black color cap on it. Quite a sturdy packaging. Small so fits easily in bag !
The texture of the cream is very thick.
It has a strong fragrance of Jeju peaches. Could be irritating in long run.
My experience with this cream is quite good. I don’t have very dry skin so it works well for me. Little product is needed and gets easily absorbed . You just need a little amount of product, apply it on washed hands. It moisturizes well without leaving any greasy feeling. Sometimes I even feel that some sort of cream just sits on my hand. It will keep your hands moisturized until you wash your hands again. After using this, I never had complaints of stretchy feeling in my skin. I have oily skin so good for me, not sure if it could satisfy dry skin holders.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight cream
- Contains Jeju extracts
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturises well
- Pampers my hands well
- Easy to carry
- Little quantity is required so will last long
What don't I like?
- Not all product gets absorbed
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I would recommend you to try this as its a great product to pamper your hands well. Use it and get that softy’s hands!
More Hand Creams?
- The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfume Hand Cream Review
- Mark and Spencer’s Coconut Hand Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream: Is it Good?
- Himalaya Age Defying Hand Cream|Price|Review
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review