Who is it for? Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Broccoli is a nourishing mask. This mask will be best for those who are looking for a skin plumping face mask.
Price- Rs.100 for 20ml
How to Use
Cleanse and tone the face first. Apply the mask on the skin and let it sit there for 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the extra serum for better absorption.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Broccoli
This mask sheet comes in a white matte plastic pouch. The packaging looks elegant with its label graphics showing fresh green broccoli. It is a sleek user-friendly pack with detailed instructions and ingredient list.
Colour & Texture
This mask pack contains a thin cotton tissue like a folded face mask and light colorless fresh broccoli essence based serum. The serum is quite watery in texture and gets absorbed into the skin without causing uncomfortable sticky feel.
This mask has a light artificial fragrance with a touch of green vegetable smell. Thankfully it does not smell like raw broccoli. I don’t like my skincare products to smell like veggies!
I was quite skeptical to try this mask as I am allergic to broccoli. To my surprise, this mask did not cause any adverse reactions that I often get if I consume broccoli. This felt like a standard rehydrating mask for my skin. It made my skin look plumped up and nourished. I have combination skin. So, I used a drying foam cleanser before trying this mask. My cheeks were feeling dry due to the cleanser. This mask got rid of that feel and made the skin nourished again. It did not cause new pimples either.
What do I like about this mask?
- Plumping mask for undernourished skin
- Non-greasy serum
- Thin and comfortable sheet texture
- Does not irritate sensitive skin
- Brings radiance to the skin
- Does not feel heavy on the skin
- Does not smell like broccoli
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
What I dislike about this mask?
- The result lasts for 2-3 day; not more than that
- The mask does not fit every face shape perfectly
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
As a plumping mask, this one works well so I might buy it again in spite of my dislike for vegetable fragranced skincare item. I would suggest it to someone who is looking for a rehydrating mask.
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Lime – Refreshing?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig -Worth it?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Tomato – Is it Worth Buying?
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review