Who is it for? Innisfree My Real Squeeze Ginseng is for all those looking for a mask that provides energy to your skin and keeps it moisturized.
Table of Contents
Rs.100 for 1 sheet(20g)
How to use:
- Wash face and apply toner.
- Remove sheet from package and remove the film on one side of the sheet. Apply evenly and firmly to face.
- Remove sheet after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat to promote absorption of remaining essence.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
My experience with Innisfree My Real Squeeze Ginseng
I found this mask quite effective as it does its job quite well in providing energy and vitality to your skin. I made my skin moisturized and refreshed. It certainly adds some kind of life to my face and hydrates my skin after a day in the sun.
As it is a cream-based mask, it provides great moisturization and the moisturization stays for a day or two which is great when it comes to sheet masks.
It doesn’t have a very pleasing fragrance either does it smells bad it doesn’t linger after you remove the mask so, it doesn’t bother me much.
It comes in a rectangular white colored packet with ginseng roots printed on the cover. It’s very easy to use and travel-friendly like all other sheet masks. It has all the information written on the back of the cover.
Colour and texture
It is a cream-based sheet mask and comes in a white colored sheet with the cream serum absorbed in it.
I used this mask after coming home from a very long tiring day in the sun to soothe my skin and to brighten up my skin. it did not disappoint me at all. I loved how it made my skin look radiant and moisturized. It does what it promises it adds vitality to your skin and keeps it moisturized.
Overall review of Innisfree My Real Squeeze Ginseng
What did I like about it?
- Adds life skin
- Fits properly
- Mild fragrance
- Effects stay for a day or two
What I didn’t like about it?
- Loved this one
Would I recommend?
I would like to recommend this to the people who spend a lot of time outside and needs to feed their skin with hydration and moisturize it.
More Innisfree Sheet Masks?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Blackberry Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Peptide Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Acai Berry Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Oatmeal Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Rice Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Hyaluronic Acid Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Madecassoside Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Collagen Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Vitamin C Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Manuka Honey Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Catechin Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Broccoli – Is this worth Your Money?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Lime – Refreshing?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig -Worth it?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Tomato – Is it Worth Buying?
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review