Who is it for? Innisfree eyebrow pencil is for those looking for an eyebrow pencil with spoolie.
Price: Rs.400 for a single pencil.
My experience with Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil
It doesn’t come packed, from whichever Innisfree store you purchase they directly give the pencil in a small handy bag which is easy to carry. If you’re ordering it online then too it won’t come in a box but for safety reasons, it will be packed in a bubble wrap.
Shade and pigmentation
The eyebrow pencil comes in mainly two shades: black and brown. For a fair complexion, the brown shade is recommended while for an Indian complexion black is preferable. The true color will show up after about 5 minutes of application.
It has a very smooth texture and feels very light on your skin. There are no gaps left over after the application of the eyebrow pencil. Also, it gives your brows a thick yet natural look.
It has a very mild smell as that of a lipstick, but isn’t that significant.
I personally loved this eyebrow pencil by Innisfree. It has become an essential beauty product for me. Because of its compact shaping, ease of application and the additional brush at the bottom (to shape the brows), it will certainly work for women of any age group- from college going girls to working women.
What do I like about this product?
- Easy to apply
- Compact size
- Additional brush
- Reasonable price
- Doesn’t get over until 3 months
- Gives the brows a natural look
- No hassle while taking it off
- Stays on for 24 hours (if not washed)
- No skin irritation
- Doesn’t smudge at all
What I dislike about this product?
- Absolutely nothing!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It has become one of my must-haves. To all the girls out there who are obsessed with their eyebrows, go ahead and experience this brow pencil, it will certainly give you a bold and confident look.
Rating – 5/5
More Eyebrow Products?
- Colorbar Stunning Brow Pencil Chestnut Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Lakme Eye Brow Pencil Black Review
- Anastasia Brow Gel Clear – Worth the Hype?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review