The Korean brands have captured a place in the Indian market with all sorts of innovative products that we people didn’t have easy access to otherwise. The concept of sheet masks has become so popular nowadays. The next similar thing that you will come across is the Capsule recipe packs which come in a wide variety of variants and all you need to do is see the best one for your skin type. Today I will be reviewing the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed.
Price and Quantity
INR 150 for 10 ml
How To Use
- After washing your face, spread and massage the mask evenly on your face. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Massaging will relieve your facial muscles for more comfortable looks. Choose the capsule that best suits your skin.
- Insert the lid into the slit of the container and close it to keep it fresh for your next use.
My Experience With Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed
The packing is really nice, these packs come in a small colorful tub which has a resealable flap and also a lid that surprisingly closes well and there is no chance of leakage.
Texture and Consistency-
This is a bright green pack in color with darker green granules spread throughout the pack.
It smells like some algae from the sea. It has that plenty leafy smell if you know what I mean.
This particular pack is a heating one which promises exfoliation and heats up the skin. The moment you spread this pack on your face you will feel this heat gushing out from your skin. It’s like the pack just warms up your skin and melts any dirt accumulated in your pores. That actually feels nice – The heat generation thing 😛
After seeing it on for 15 mins I just massaged my skin though I didn’t feel any friction while doing so, however, the pack says there is mild exfoliation. I washed off my pack with warm water and my skin felt much much smoother. But then here is the catch those 15 mins it becomes quite difficult to keep the pack on because it feels like thick heavy goo all over your face that makes you all hot and bothered. With the winters coming in this might not be so cumbersome.
- Makes skin glow
- Mild exfoliation
- Heats up your skin and just melts all the grime
- Skin feels noticeably cleaner
- Travel friendly
- Expensive for the quantity you get
- Works more like a pack than an exfoliating scrub.
Would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yes sure, it made the skin feel softer and smoother so a thumbs up it is for me 🙂
More Capsule Recipe Packs?