Who is it for? Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija and Aloe is for people who want a sleeping pack which can help with troubled skin and at the same time provide moisturization.
INR 150 for 10ml
How to use:
Apply the desired amount of Capsule Pack at the cream step of your basic skincare routine, evenly spread all over your face and go to bed.
Wash your face in the next morning.
My experience with Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija and Aloe
The contents come in a small plastic tub which has a sealed cover and a plastic cover. Once opened it is not safe to be carried around easily.
The sleeping pack has a jelly texture.
It has a very mild fragrance that smells pleasant.
Use this gel in your night time routine and apply the gel and massage it well till your skin absorbs it. In Korean skin care, the term bija means for troubled skin. This sleeping mask helps to dry out pimples and treat them. With the regular use of this sleeping pack, you can see that the pimples and blemishes disappear. My skin had started looking much clearer and hydrated too at the same time.
What I liked about the product?
- Helps with trouble skin
- Absorbs easily
- Pleasant fragrance
- Makes the skin supple and soft
- Overtime use gives clear skin
- Has aloe vera which helps in hydrating the skin
What I didn't like about the product?
- Not travel-friendly
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this to people who have oily skin and face breakouts, this is something that can be used by you to heal your skin and at the same time moisturize it.
More Innisfree Packs?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Green Tea – Is Excellent!
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review