Who is it for? This Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia face pack is for people who are looking for a gel-based sleeping pack that can provide hydration to their skin and makes it soft and supple.
INR 150 for 10 ml
How to use:
Apply the desired amount of Capsule Pack at the cream step of your basic skincare routine, evenly spread all over your face and go to bed. Wash your face in the next morning.
My experience with Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
This face pack comes in a plastic tub which has a resealable plastic cover. Can’t carry it around once opened as I think the cap can easily come off.
The pack comes in a gel form that gets absorbed in the skin easily.
The product has a lovely smell of mixed berries which I’m guessing is what Aronia smells like since I haven’t come across this berry in person.
The sleeping pack is supposed to be used in place of the cream in your daily night routine. The pack gets absorbed in the skin after massaging it for a couple of minutes. I would suggest not to go heavy with the gel as it will make your skin all sticky and icky. Keep the quantity adequate. The face pack overnight hydrates your skin and is especially useful if you have dry skin or just want to give your skin a plump look. Regular use can make your skin look healthier and moisturised.
What did I like about the product?
- Easy to apply
- Hydration boost
- Easy to take off
- Helps repair dry skin
- Smells lovely
What didn't I like about the product?
- Expensive in terms of the quantity received
- Might feel a bit heavy on the skin if applied in excess
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or want to hydrate their skin. It gives soft and supple skin overnight.
More Innisfree Packs and Masks?
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review