Who is it for? Innisfree Appleseed Deep Cleansing Foam is cleansing foam with a soft texture and abundant creamy lather.
Rs 1400 for 160 ml
My experience with Innisfree Appleseed Deep Cleansing Foam
It comes in a white colored plastic tube with green color cap in it.
The texture of the wash is bit cream and is white in color.
It has a fragrance as the name suggests i.e. of green apple. Very pleasant, very refreshing and is very soothing to my senses.
My experience with this wash is quite good. It is super foamy and lathery as it claims. The formulation is so gentle and cleans my face perfectly removing all sorts of dust and impurities. The only little amount is sufficient to get that perfect wash. After wash, I feel that it has added a glow to my skin. I feel it’s very nourishing for my skin, provides adequate hydration, and does not dry out my skin. One thing I love about this is that it has very fewer chemicals and is heavier on the natural side. It definitely works great as a makeup remover, efficiently remove all makeup residues from the face.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight
- Easily available
- Natural formulation
- Soothing green apple fragrance
- Has cool packaging
- Reveals glow
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturizes well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
What don’t I like?
- None for me!
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, you can try this if you are in a search of efficient and natural cleansing foam!!!
More by Innisfree?
- Innisfree Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Lotion Review
- Innisfree Olive Real Lotion is Pretty Amazing !
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum Review
- Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream Review
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream Review
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream Review