Who is it for? Inglot Lipstick Matte 421 is for those who are looking for a long-lasting matte lipstick that is deep pink in color.
Rs.1150 for 4.5gms
How to Use:
Direct application on the lips or use a lipstick brush.Make sure your lips are not dry or flaky.
My Experience with Inglot Lipstick 421:
Packaging: It comes in a cylindrical shape with curved edges in a black metal packaging. It has just INGLOT written on it in caps. The packaging is good…..classy.
Finish: It is a pure matte lipstick. That means you should not apply it on dry or chapped lips as it will make them look shabbier. If you want to wear this lipstick your lips should be exfoliated and properly moisturized. Since it is a pure matte lipstick its texture is dry, but if applied to smooth and moisturized lips it glides on smoothly and once applied it moisturizes your lips given its moisturizing properties.
Stay: This lipstick has a good stay of around 7-8 hrs. Even if you have a proper meal this lipstick stays. To increase the stay you can use a lip liner before then apply the lipstick. And lastly, it does not bleed at all.
Shade: 421 is a bright dark pink shade. The pink color is really beautiful. It goes really well on my skin tone. I believe this color will look good in both warm and cool skins.
What did I like?
- Classy packaging
- Very pigmented
- Pure matte lipstick
- Long stay
- Colour to make a bold statement
- Value for money
- Does not bleed
- Does not make your lips dry….in fact, moisturizes them
What did I not like?
- Not for chapped or dry lips…makes them look shabbier
- Application not as smooth as other matte options available but pure matte lipsticks have this texture only.
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I would repurchase it and recommend as well.
More Inglot Lipsticks?
- 117 Inglot Lipstick Swatches !!
- Inglot Lipstick 103 Review
- Inglot Lipstick 127 Review
- Inglot Lipstick 401 Review
- Inglot Lipstick Matte 421 Review
- Inglot Matte Lipstick 419 Review