When life gives you lemons you use it to make your own fairness cream: D Lemons! Lovely lemons!These tangy sour fruits used to make refreshing lemonade are also the key to skin brightening.We are obsessed with the idea of looking fair and milky white.However the Indian skin tone in itself is a beautiful color still we all are running to get that white flawless skin.If you are hunting for a fairness cream to make you look whiter 😛 then skin bleaching using lemons might be the thing for you.Try the Skin Lightening Using Lemons , depending on your skin type!
Lemons contain natural bleaching agents which bleach the skin but in a natural way.The bleach present in lemons is mild But enough to lighten the skin over time.It won’t give you an overnight miracle but overtime it does make your skin lighter giving you your dream fair white look.
Before you use this your skin should not be cracked and if you have acne you need to be very careful while using lemons.It’s true that lemon juice reduces acne because of its anti Bacterial properties and also lightens acne scars overtime but the application of the lemon juice on acne or newly acne scarred areas might cause irritation or burning sensation.If you have no acne on your face this treatment still might cause a little irritation. To solve this we dilute the lemon juice
For Dry Skin Type
If you have dry skin mix equal parts of lemon and glycerin and keep the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it chilled.
Apply this before going to bed daily.
For Normal Skin
If you have normal skin you can dilute the lemon juice by mixing it with an equal amount of rose water. Keep this mixture in a spray bottle and you can simply spray it on your face when you want. Once or twice a day as you wish.
Acne Prone Skin
If you have acne Apple cider vinegar is great for your face. Mixing it with lemon will further help in skin whitening and scar diminishing. Mix the two in equal parts and add an equal part of rose water to it too.Keep your mixture in a small jar or bottle and refrigerate to keep it chilled
If you have sensitive skin you might want to do a patch test first.Also don’t go out in the sun after applying lemon to your skin as this can cause serious Sun burns.
Using lemons might dry out your skin too much hence using glycerin can be useful. If you find your skin to be too dry after using this then you can use this every alternative day.
It’s best to use this at night before you go off to sleep.Do let me know guys how this worked out for you and please comment for any queries and feedback.
More Awesome How To Articles ?
- How to French Braid – Step by Step !
- How to Clean White Converse ?
- How to get Long Nails? Well, STOP Doing These Things!
- How To Apply Lipstick? STOP Making these Mistakes!
- How to Remove Holi Color From Face?
- How to Remove Nail Polish | Awesome Trick for Removing Glitter!
- How to Use Aloe Vera on Face?
- How to Get BIGGER Lips?
- How to Get Dimples!
- How to remove Mehendi from Hands!
- How to Wake Up Early
- How to Have The Perfect Relationship
- How to Apply Makeup If You Have Acne
- How To Straighten Hair Without Heat
- How to Use Rice Water for Beautiful Hair
- How to Look Beautiful in Your 30s
- How to Use TURMERIC for Beautiful Skin?
- How to Choose the RIGHT Face Wash?
- How to Use Castor Oil to Get Longer and Thicker Lashes Naturally – Step by Step!
- How to Choose the Right Foundation? A Simple Guide ?
- How to Deal with PCOS- Rocking Remedies !!
- How to Wear Heels WITHOUT the Pain
- Dhoti Sari Fashion Look of The Day + How to Drape !9
- How To Treat Premature Greying Of Hair
- How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally?
- How To Make Your Hands Look 10 Years Younger: 4 Simple Home Remedies!
- How to Deal With Angry People in Your Life? Part 2
- How To Deal With Angry People in Your Life? Part 1
- How to USE Lemons for Skin Lightening- The Right Way !!
- How to Buy Vegetables?