How to Get Beautiful Hands? Our hands are possibly the most neglected in beauty regimens. On top of it, frequently washing our hands (which is a good idea, especially now ), further strips them off natural oils.
Follow these simple steps to take care of your hands from now on and we promise you beautiful looking, young hands:
- Moisturise: Now there is nothing more important than replenishing your skin of all the lost moisture. Keeping a hand cream in your purse or on your work table always comes in handy when you feel your hands are dry. Make sure you lather some on right before you sleep and wake up to super soft and nourished hands.
- Exfoliate: Just as your facial skin needs the right amount of exfoliation, your hands need the same attention too. Use a body scrub at least twice in a week and exfoliate your hands to get rid of the dead skin cells and then top it off with your favourite moisturiser. You can even use some ground coffee with aloe Vera gel and jojoba oil which is one of my personal favourite DIY scrubs for hands.
- Warm Soak: Take some time out for yourself and indulge in a 10-minute warm soak for your hands. Use warm water with some apple cider vinegar and a few drops of your favourite essential oil. This not just helps in gentle exfoliation but also relieves any muscle stress and pain. Make sure you follow up with a thick moisturiser after the soak.
- Overnight Mask: Treat your hands to a rich creamy overnight mask to banish the roughness. It is advisable that you exfoliate your hands and then follow up with a moisturising mask. One my favourites is mixing my hand cream with aloe vera gel and some jojoba or olive oil. Massage your hands really well and let the mask sink in. It is advisable that you wear gloves for best results.
- Manicure: A little pampering is an absolute must. Make sure you book a Manicure at least once in a month and get professional A-Z care for your hands too. Also, this little treat will help you relax and massage does a whole lot of good for repairing your hand skin too.
- Nail care: While we stress on maintaining the skin it is equally important to take care of your nails to ensure that you have beautifully polished hands. Always apply a top coat and regularly trim your nails.
- Cuticle Oil: This is a must-have the product in your hand care vanity. Cuticles play an important role in the overall appearance of your hands. The first thing to do is to make sure you wave a strong goodbye to those cuticle cutters. Rather invest in a good product like the (product link) and let the product work on taming those cuticles. Cutting the cuticles rips the skin off and might lead to rough edges. Using a cuticle oil will also ensure that your nail bed is enriched with all the necessary nutrients to grow healthy and strong nails. We would recommend pushing back the cuticles gently especially after a bath and then following up with cuticle oil and gently massaging all of it in.
Follow these baby steps through and in no time you will have hands that will compliment any jewellery you like! Flaunt away