Who is it for? HipHop Wax Strips Chocolate is For those who are always short on time and prefer getting their waxing done at home.
INR 150 for 20 strips
How to use
- Rub the strips between your palms. Then peel it slowly and separate the strips. Paste it on your skin and rub several times in the direction of the hair growth. Pull it quickly against the direction of the hair growth.
- Clean any remaining wax with the Argan oil Cleansing Wipes.
My experience with the HipHop Wax Strips Chocolate
The wax strips come in a box that is in shades of brown. The text is all printed in black and brown. The brand has done a good job with the packaging, its quality work.
Since this is the chocolate variant, it does have the fragrance too. It’s not very strong, just the right amount.
I think it’s extremely affordable. You get 20 strips for 150, which is amazing. But with that much, you can get your full hands and legs waxed. At a salon, you’ll be paying more than just the double of that.
It’s really easy to apply and use. You just need to put the strip onto the area that needs to be waxed and pull it off. It usually comes off clean in one pull.
So I’m usually very lazy and with the current weather in Mumbai, getting myself to a salon is extremely hard. So I picked up the HipHop strips and like life has just been easier. I usually always wear dresses and so having these strips is really useful. It takes off the hair with just one pull. And what I’m really impressed with is that there are 5 sachets with argan oil strips to clean off the excess wax!!
Overall performance of HipHop Wax Strips Chocolate
- Easy to use
- Comes with cleansing oil
- I didn’t see my tan getting lighter. But then again, I’ve used it just once.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
For sure. It’s so easy and convenient…I’m definitely going to be stocking up on this.
More Wax Strips?
- Veet Instant Waxing Kit for Normal Skin Review \
- Veet Instant Waxing Kit With Easy Gel Wax Technology Review
- Veet Instant Waxing Kit For Dry Skin Review