Hi, Guys!Today I am sharing my experiences with Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream. I am currently touching the middle point of my 20s. I am still having oily-combination skin and my skin condition is acne-prone. Sadly this skin condition limits my skin care to the oil-free products. For some time now I am considering about upgrading my skin care habits to include a good quality non-oily anti-aging moisturizer. That is why I opted for the Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream. It is just launched a month or two ago and it has a pretty impressive ingredient list. Plus the claims are not very tall as well. Here I how this Himalaya night cream worked for my skin.
Table of Contents
Details about Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream
What is it?
Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream is an evolutionary anti-aging formulation that has been developed on the Plant Stem Cell Research and Exotic Herbal Actives. It is a unique blend of antioxidant and polyphenol-rich Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells, Wood ford, Rose Myrtle, Cipadessa, and Apple. This cream promises to provide hydration, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and evens out the complexion.
Price- Rs.499 for 50ml
Shelf Life-36 months from the date of manufacturing
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Though the active ingredients are organic, the formula is not completely natural and chemical free.
My Experience with Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream
This cream comes in a short chubby pump bottle with a clear plastic lid. The body of the bottle is off-white and the pump portion is colored in deep leafy green. Quality wise the pump is very good. The dispenser is very easy to control so there is no product wastage due to pumping out excess product. The moisturizer bottle is very sturdy and travel-friendly. The brand gives us a cardboard outer packaging to secure the moisturizer container where all the detailed information is listed. This outer packaging is also very classy looking and colored in the same leafy green as the pump inside.
The night cream is off-white and slightly tinted. Its texture is creamy but not too dense. It’s spreading capability is great. That is why a pea size product feels enough for my entire face and neck. As I massage the product into my skin, it gets absorbed quickly and gives a non-oily finish which is not proper matte either.
It has a light floral smell. The fragrance is very similar to Pond’s Dreamflower Talc. The smell being a faint one would not bother anyone or cause a headache.
I apply this cream at night half an hour before hitting the bed as a part of my night skincare routine. First I apply my face wash and then comes the turn for this cream. I do not apply more than a pea size because more cream makes the face oily. I already have combination skin so I emphasize on the dry cheek area while applying it. Currently, I am not applying any under eye cream to check this cream’s moisturizing power. This cream provides my dry under eye area with the adequate amount of moisturization.
Overall Performance of Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream
This new Himalaya night cream is working well for me. It gives my combination skin a boost of moisturization without bringing up new acne breakouts. It deflates the dullness from my face and the skin looks healthy the next morning. It is not a greasy product so my skin gets a chance to breathe. As a preventive measure for the signs of early skin-aging, this product is wonderful.
- The formula is light and does not make face oily
- Moisturizes face and reduces flakiness
- Brings a healthy glow
- Has hygienic and spill-proof pump packaging
- Minimal floral smell
- Did not mess with my active acne and did not cause new pimples either
- Price is higher considering the quantity
- The formula is not free from silicones
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would recommend Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream to someone who wants a lightweight hydrating night cream to prevent premature aging effects like uneven skin tone or fine lines. This cream is best suited for combination, normal or dry mature skin. I would like to purchase it again if the price gets reduced in some offer or sale.
Where to buy This?
- Nykaa : Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream
- Amazon : [easyazon_link identifier=”B07147CW3F” locale=”IN” tag=”sone-21″]Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream, 50ml[/easyazon_link]
More Night Creams ?
- Garnier Light Complete Yoghurt Night Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood and Saffron Review
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Wrinkle Cream | Hot or Not ?