Himalaya Day Cream Youth Eternity: Hot or Not ? Much as serums are important for our skin, so are the day and night creams. Many times I have been a lazy girl who has skipped her day and night creams. In the daytime, I would just go with an SPF and at night a serum dose is all that I would give my skin. When I saw HIMALAYA launching their YOUTH ETERNITY day and night creams I decided to get them home and show some love to my skin. I got my day cream first and used it for a week or so. When I was truly pleased with it, I bought the night cream as well. So today I will be reviewing HIMALAYA YOUTH ETERNITY DAY CREAM, let’s see how this Himalaya Day Cream fared for me.
Basic Information about Himalaya Day Cream Youth Eternity
PRICE AND QUANTITY
Rs 249 for 20 ml
Rs 499 for 50 ml
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
Himalaya Youth Eternity Day Cream is a breakthrough anti-aging formulation based on Plant Stem Cell Research and exotic Herbal Actives. Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells are power-packed with antioxidants, while Woodfordia, Rose Myrtle, and Cipadessa regulate youth genes and work with your innate Skin Cell-Matrix, responsible for the anti-aging mechanism of your skin. This light, non-greasy, fast-absorbing day cream is a powerful blend of botanical extracts that reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and re-plump your skin, leaving it looking healthier and younger.
- Softens your skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks
- 96% of consumers noticed a significant improvement in skin hydration
- Visible reduction in age spots and pigmentation in 4 weeks
- Improves Skin Cell Matrix to fight signs of aging
- Prevents daily damage caused by #PHOTOAGEING and provides deep moisture to skin
- Reduces visible pores, evens skin tone, and enhances skin luminance
HOW TO USE
Apply Youth Eternity Day Cream liberally on thoroughly cleansed face and neck, once or twice a day. For best results, use daily along with Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream and Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream
- Edelweiss Derived Stem Cells: Found in the Alps in Europe, Edelweiss has proven antioxidant, anti-aging, and skin conditioning properties.
- Cipadessa, Rose Myrtle, and Woodfordia: These herbs promote skin elasticity and hydration, improving the Skin Cell Matrix to fight signs of aging.
My Experience with the Himalaya Day Cream Youth Eternity
Big thumbs up for their packaging. The product comes in a cardboard box which contains a slim bottle. If you buy the 20ml pack, the bottle will be a slim and slightly tall one, and if you buy 50ml you will get a short and stout bottle of this day cream. The bottle has a pump dispenser which dispenses just the right amount needed.
A very faint flowery smell that can be observed in some of the baby products. not at all offensive. I like the fragrance as a matter of fact.
The cream is white in color as you can see and somehow the texture reminds me of Lacto calamine, just that it is absolutely white in color.
It has almost been 3 weeks so far that I have been using this day and night cream, so I think that’s an ample amount of time to give my judgment about how it fared for me. The day cream is really light in texture and guarantees no greasy feel and I think it absolutely lived up to its claim. It’s very important for the day cream to be not greasy because you can’t go about the entire day with your face looking like an oil cake. However, if I apply another layer of this cream then it can be a bit heavy so I suggest not to layer this. Just a pump is more than enough for the entire face and neck. The cream isn’t really thick rather the consistency is slightly like a lotion. The cream spreads nicely and easily and gets absorbed fast on the skin too. This is a great option for summer use as I have observed that this day cream doesn’t make you sweat at all.
Now if I talk about the results of this day cream it has improved the texture of my skin. It claims to reduce wrinkles and make the skin appear more plump and moisturized. Now if I talk about myself I don’t have wrinkles or something so I have been making my mom a guinea pig for trying out this cream too. She hasn’t noticed any difference in her wrinkles though her skin is definitely more moisturized and supple and I can safely say the same for myself. I have been consistent with the use of this cream so far and it has duly made it soft and moisturized. Skin appears to be healthier than before with regular use.
Overall Performance of Himalaya Day Cream Youth Eternity
- Lightweight Feel
- Makes The Skin Supple
- Optimum Hydration
- Beautiful Packaging
- Has SPF 15
- A bit expensive for a day cream
- Not very effective on wrinkles.
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
A great day cream which moisturizes really well and keeps the oil off your face too.
Where to Buy this ?
- Amazon : [easyazon_link identifier=”B071LB47GH” locale=”IN” tag=”sone-21″]Himalaya Youth Eternity Day Cream, 50 ml[/easyazon_link]
More Day Creams ?
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Avon Solutions Refined White Day Cream Review
- The Body Shop Pomegranate Firming Day Cream Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF50 Review
- Forest Essentials Eladi Teenage Day Cream Review
- Biotique Bio Saffron Dew Youthful Nourishing Day Cream Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream Review
- Ponds Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream Review
- Plum Goodness Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Light Stay Day Cream SPF 30 Review