Today I am going to talk about on one of such product: Himalaya Scrub more specifically the Himalaya Walnut Scrub.This is a gentle scrub that exfoliates dead skin cells and blackheads also helps in stimulating cell renewal that gives a soft and younger looking skin.
As we all know that our normal routine cleansing does not remove dead skin cells or deeply embedded impurities, that leaves our natural and glowing skin lifeless that are easily prone to blackheads and whiteheads on face and body. So, to maintain that glowing and beautiful face and body we need to care about them carefully and wisely. Exfoliating your skin on a regular basis is the right key to deep cleanse and remove debris.
Basic Info About Himalaya Scrub: This Himalaya Walnut Scrub
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub is a natural and gentle scrub that helps in exfoliating dead skin cells, blackheads and all other debris from your skin. This product has been fortified with walnuts granules for exfoliation, apples for renewal of your skin with a glowing look and Wheat Germ Oil for nourishment.It’s totally herbal and safe for even sensitive skin type.
▪ Crab Apples which are known for their antiseptic, soothing and nutritive properties.It reduces inflammation in the skin also helping to remove dead skin cells easily with a rich source of vitamins this ingredient prevents skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging which is very common these days.
▪ Wheat Germ Oil has a high concentration of Vitamin E, which has proteins and natural antioxidants, is ideal for most skin types. It is the perfect ingredient for your face elasticity.
▪ Micro-particles in Walnuts Shell scrub away dirt, blackheads and dead skin cells easily.
Price: Rs. 130/- for 100 gm.
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Sensitive skin alert?
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
Direction Of Usage:
1) Just take a small amount of Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub on fingers.
2) And apply it on the face with a circular motion on the face and neck very gently rinse with water and pat dry.
3) Use at least once/ twice as per requirement.
My experience with Himalaya Scrub: This Himalaya Walnut Scrub
The product comes in a white squeezable flip open packaging having a green color cap on top.That looks pretty good though looked similar to their other scrubs.
Packaging is sturdy and convenient, giving it a travel-friendly tag.
Colour and Texture:
It has a creamy color base with orange and brown granules in it.
It feels little harsh on the skin.It has a medium thick texture.
It has a fresh and fruity fragrance, that I really liked.
Scrubs are real lifesavers for me as when you don’t have time or energy for cleanups and facials. I had been using scrubs for 2 years and especially Himalaya herbals scrubs are most of women favorites as they have a different scrub for every skin type with different ingredients for every skin problem.
I mostly try to use herbal products like this as I have a very sensitive skin.
I liked the fragrance of the scrub.
Prevent your eyes from the scrub as it its granules might go in your eyes. If did so immediately wash your eyes with clean cold water.
Overall performance of Himalaya Scrub: This Himalaya Walnut Scrub
▪ Prevents premature aging
▪ Removes blackheads, dead skin cells
▪ Elegant look
▪ Suitable for all skin types
▪ Leak free
▪ Tighten Skin
▪ Soothing Effect
▪ Instant Glow
▪ A little harsh
▪ Painful In Eyes
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I will recommend it to everyone as everyone has blackheads these days
And especially for teenagers as their main concern is pimples these days as pimples are just blackheads only. This scrub is a good option for the ones who want to have a clear skin. Would like to try other scrubs which has little harsh texture.
More Himalaya Scrub?