Who is it for? Himalaya Refreshing Fruit Pack helps in getting rid of impurities and makes the skin glow. It is for the people with normal to dry skin.
Rs 70 for 50 gm
How to Use:
Apply the face pack avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth for about 15 minutes. Wash off after it is dry.
My Experience with Himalaya Refreshing Fruit Pack
It has a standard tube packaging.
Colour & Texture-
It is of mustard-yellow color. It has a paste-like texture and it applies smoothly.
It has a mild but refreshing fruity smell which will relax you for sure!
As I have dry skin, I was looking for a pack which can moisturize my skin and removes all the impurities. It applies smoothly, it smells amazing and it is easy to remove as well. It does irritate a bit in the beginning but that goes away. People with sensitive skin would not like it as it does make the sensitive area red as I have highly sensitive cheeks and it made them red and bumpy. So, I apply it on my face leaving the cheeks and then it works completely fine. It removes the dirt and makes the skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. It helps in removing blackheads too. It moisturizes my skin and makes it soft. A patch test should be taken before application.
What did I like about it?
- It has the perfect texture.
- Packaging is decent.
- The fragrance is soothing.
- It is affordable according to the price and quantity provided.
- Removes dirt and blackheads.
- Easily available.
What didn’t I like?
- It is not meant for people with sensitive skin.
- People with oily skin might find it a bit too moisturizing.
- It causes redness and bumps on the sensitive areas of the face.
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would recommend it to people with normal to dry skin type, but people with sensitive and oily skin should skip it.
More Fruit Packs?
- Lotus Herbals Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting and Rejuvenating Fruit Pack Review
- VLCC Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack Review
- Khadi Fruit Herbal Face Pack Review
- Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening and Depigmentation Face Pack Review