What is it?Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask is a peel-off mask made from orange extracts which helps in removing tan and lightening the skin. It can be used on special occasions to give your face a glow. But it can be even used once in a week.It even controls the melanin synthesis and controls discoloration on the skin.
Price- Rs.70 for 50g
Use it before 3years from the date of manufacturing
My Experience with Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-off mask
This peel off mask comes in a white tube with a green cap opening. You can take out as much as the product you want. It is sturdy and hygienic. Texture-
The texture of the peel off is thick but it spreads evenly on the skin. It has a runny consistency. Fragrance-
The peel off has a strong orange smell which can bother sensitive nose.
It is easily available in departmental stores
I loved how the peel off worked on my skin and does what it claims. It did remove the tan from my skin. It completely dried in 15 minutes and then I peeled the mask from the head. It hydrated my skin and left it with a glow. For the price, it is the best peel off mask and I use it once in a week to even out my skin tone.
1. Good packaging
3. Gives a glow to the skin
4. Doesn’t make the skin dry
5. Controls excess oil
6. Easily available
7. Suitable for all skin types
8. Removes tan
1. Strong fragrance
2. The effects are temporary
3. The plastic cap could have been of a better quality
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, Of course! I would like to repurchase Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal peel off mask and would recommend it to everyone
More Tan Treatments?
- Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub Review
- Biotique Walnut Scrub the Best Face Scrub in India ?
- Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan Clear Really Works!
- Just Herbs Petalsoft Anti-Tan Rose Face Pack Review
- DIY Tomato Pack and Scrub for Tan