Who is it for? Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Lemon is Specially formulated for people who want to get rid of the excess oil, or also can be used as an affordable facewash for normal skin types.
INR 70 for 50ml
INR 140 for 100ml
How to use:
Apply Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash on a moist face and massage.
Gently work up a lather using a circular motion.
Wash off and pat dry.
Use twice daily.
My experience with Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Lemon
The sturdy tube comes with a flip-top cover. Comes in two sizes and is leak proof and easy to carry around.
The face wash has a gel consistency with granules spread throughout the facewash.
Strongly smells of lemon and has a citrus fragrance
The face wash contains lemon extracts which are great for skin cleansing as lemon is beneficial for ripping off excess oil. The facewash smells very refreshing but has low lather. It’s pretty easy to wash this off. The granules don’t perform any exfoliation as such but you can barely feel them while washing your face. Skin feels immediately oil-free and refreshed but it doesn’t dry out the skin.
What did I like about the product?
- Good fragrance
- Makes skin oil free
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
What didn't I like about the product?
- Low lather
- Doesn’t take off makeup etc successfully
Would I recommend?
Yes, I would recommend this if you are looking for a good cleanser that clears excess oil for everyday use at an economical price.
PRODUCT PURCHASED BY GLOSSYPOLISH
More Himalaya Face Washes?
- Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Strawberry *New Launch*
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Fairness Kesar Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbal Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Clarina Face Wash : Yes or No ?!
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Lemon Face Wash Review