Simple Healthy Coffee Recipe :So, we are all about health these days. If it’s going doing cardio or weight training, yoga or pilates…we all are superbly conscious of our health. Today I have come up with the recipe for such yummy, bombastically delicious coffee… that is a superb health boost too! If you cannot afford to spend a lot of money on protein supplements or are even quite frankly bored of drinking the same thing over and over… I have the PERFECT ..healthy and yummy solution 🙂
Err… I feel I kindof over did the selling part 😛 No worries…it’s so worth it 😉
This innocent looking glass of coffee has it all 😉
- 1 cup toned milk (soy or nut milk will do too0 frozen and thawed
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
- Coffee to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 -2 scoopfuls of ensuring (or any vanilla flavored protein drink)
Its simple, just tumble all of the ingredients in a blender and blend away to glory.
Only if the milk is in a thawed but frozen form. will all seeds get broken down and blended well.Otherwise you will get large pieces of seeds and that will be annoying.
Trust me, this thing is super smooth, filling and delicious. Just count the number of good things you added! You cannot even make out you put ALL that stuff in 😉
#healthyeating #justsaying 😉
You will Love this Coffee Trend : How to make Cold Brew Coffee ?
- Trail Mix Coffee Recipe ! Wakeup Health Boost 😉
- Sweet Simplicity : South Indian Filter Coffee Recipe
- Summer Spiced Coffee Recipe !! You will get Addicted to this
- Mithai Coffee ?!! Crazy , Yummy…and Very Exotic 😉