Who is it for? Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner is a one step solution for hair washing. It also has anti-dandruff properties so this is worth a try for all hair types.
Price- Rs.165 for 180ml, Rs.310 for 360ml, Rs.530 For 675ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Unless you are allergenic to sulphates it should not trigger sensitivity.
My Experience with Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
This shampoo + conditioner comes in a white plastic bottle with a blue flip-top cap. The packaging is nothing fancy but is quite sturdy and spill-proof.
Colour & Texture
It is a medium density milky white liquid. It creates moisturizing foam when mixed with water. It has certain amount of creaminess to it. It does not dry out the hair like other anti-dandruff shampoos.
It has light floral fragrance. The fragrance is very similar to Head & Shoulder’s ‘without conditioner’ Smooth & Silky variant. The smell stays for the day makes the hair smell fresh through the day.
I experience moderate dandruff issues throughout the year. My sticky dandruff often causes small zits around the forehead. Mild Zinc Pyrithione based shampoos are enough to control these issues. All Head & Shoulders shampoos have this ingredient and that is why I always keep these shampoos handy. Smooth & Silky shampoo is H&S’s one of the best moisturizing shampoo. Now they have introduced this 2 in 1 product in this range. It cleanses my scalp well and gets rid of the excess oil from the pre shampoo oiling. I can skip the conditioner part still my hair does not feel dry or undernourished. I use a good quality serum or leave in conditioner afterwards and all my hair worries are sorted.
What do I like about this shampoo + conditioner?
- Only one product is needed for both hair-washing and conditioning
- Does not make the hair dry and frizzy
- Makes the scalp squeaky clean
- Reduces my sticky dandruff on regular use
- Free from parabens
- Does not weigh down the hair
- Does not cause excessive hairfall due to breakage
- Has fresh floral smell
- Easily available
- Travel-friendly packaging
What I dislike about this shampoo + conditioner?
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This 2 in 1 variant is a good option for me when there is not enough time for hair washing and conditioning. I am looking forward to buy a bigger size of this. If you want to try a good anti-dandruff shampoo for mild dandruff then do try this.
More by Head & Shoulders?
- Head and Shoulders Silky Black Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Head and Shoulders Anti dandruff Anti-Hair fall Shampoo Review
- Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo Lemon Fresh Review
- Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Smooth and Silky Shampoo Review
- Head and Shoulders Cool Menthol Shampoo Review