Guava, amrood, jaamapandu, Koiya, Pazham, Nattu Peraka, Seebekayi, Jamphal, Peru, Amrud, Peyara ; call it as you may, but you can’t deny the benefits of eating a guava. They are many, but did you know you could also use the guava leaves for better hair? Yes! You can. We all have been limiting the benefits of Guava only to health while it can be used for an amazing skin and hair too. Extremely rich in potassium, guavas aid in digestion and clears the bowel movement well. A healthy stomach is a key to healthy skin and hair. Thus, guavas are not to be missed. Here are the amazing Guava Benefits for Skin, Hair, and Health.
The first and foremost important thing is health. Nothing would mean anything if you are not healthy. Being rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, manganese, potassium, fiber, protein, etc make it full of nutritional value. One should definitely indulge themselves with a bowl full of fresh Guava to avail the maximum health benefits out of it. Here are what health benefits one can have from just eating a guava.
- Folate, a mineral, present in guavas, helps promote fertility in human beings.
- Vitamin A and retinol in guavas make it an essential fruit to have to improve eye sight if you don’t like carrots or broccoli or spinach.
- The Vitamin C content in it protects the cell and also lowers the risk of cancer.
- As mentioned earlier, it helps in bowel movement, hence enables one to have a cleansed system. Highly recommended for constipation.
- Guava also contains Potassium, which helps in normalizing blood pressure levels. Guavas taste amazing, so there’s no harm in trying this out.
- Guava is also known to be good for patients of the thyroid due to its trace element copper content.
- Manganese helps in absorbing other nutrients from the food we eat, and guava has plenty of it.
- Guava is a magical fruit for people who are trying to shed some pounds. Not just potassium content makes it great, but also its ability to slow down the absorption of sugar makes it perfect for weight loss. Even diabetics can enjoy this fruit.
- Another important content in Guava, fiber, helps in better digestion, prevents constipation, aids weight loss, and keeps one feeling full for longer. All these amazing benefits make it a must-have fruit.
- This fruit is also cholesterol free, which protects one from heart problems. It is also very low in carbs.
- Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, guava is also quite beneficial in cases of a toothache, constipation, diarrhea, dengue fever, scurvy, prevents cancer etc. This is a super healthy and amazing fruit to have, plus it is easily available.
Get me one person who doesn’t want to have great, smooth, lively skin. Guava is a treat for an amazing skin. The antioxidants, carotene and vitamin C present in it make it super advantageous for a great skin. The amazing skin benefits of guava are
- One can use a pink (fully ripped) guava to add radiance and improve their skin complexion. It can be used in form of a scrub or face pack and its benefits can be availed. This helps in removing the dead cells and impurities from the face making it feel fresh and more radiant.
- Lycopene, an antioxidant, present in pink guavas help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. UV rays can be a cause of fine lines and wrinkles, so it becomes imperative to protect the skin from UV rays. You can either use products infused with guava or directly use the fruit.
- As mentioned above, guava’s richness in various vitamins like A, B, C, potassium, antioxidants etc makes it suitable to fight and delay the appearance of wrinkles, or fine line. It also slows down the aging process.
- Guava also acts as a natural skin toner. Its nutritional value helps in tightening the loose skin, adds a glow to the face, improves skin texture and also revives the lost elasticity of the skin. It can be used to remove dark spots too.
- Blemishes, pimples, acne stay away with regular consumption of guava, since it cleanses the body well. Also guava leaves can be used for treating acnes. All you need to do is make a paste of it and apply it on acne and dark spots.
- Guava keeps the skin hydrated as it contains around 80% water. It is no secret how important it is to keep the skin hydrated and well moisturised.
- Skin itchiness to blackheads, wrinkles to acne, all your problems have one solution. Thus, in short, if you have been any trouble with your skin or have any skin disorder or just want to take extra care of your skin, go grab some guava. Most of the problems will be solved by it.
Benefits for Hair
Coming to hair, it’s every girl’s dream to have that perfect hair. To have healthy hair, you can depend on guava. Here are its benefits on the hair.
- Guava leaves are equally rich in nutrition as the fruit itself. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp.
- It can be used to treat dandruff problem and keep the scalp clean and fresh.
- Boil some clean guava leaves, let it cool down and massage your scalp and mane with it for healthy, lustrous and soft hair.
- If you suffer from hair loss too, guavas are good enough to solve this problem. Guavas help promote hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles.
Hoping you all found this helpful. Get going and use this super amazing fruit for maximum benefits.
More Benefits of Household Products?
- Rambutan Benefits that will Make You Eat One Now !!
- 12 Epsom Salt Benefits for Skin Hair and Health !
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Review | Usage | Benefits
- Wondrous Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes!
- 40 Amazing Benefits of Almond Oil
- 10 Amazing benefits of Bananas You would LOVE
- 12 Amazing Beauty Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- What Are the Benefits of Guava Leaves for Beauty + 2 DIY Skincare Treatments
- Neem Oil Benefits for Skin
- Benefits of Coconut Water for Skin and Weightloss
I didn’t know guava has so many benefits..
:good: :good: :good:
Loved it :love
i knew the guava and hair part. amazing article…i will write it all in my diy book. thank you.
I love guavas!
And to know that it works on so many levels makes me happier!
Thanks for such an informative post!
thank you girls for all ur appreciation. glad u found this helpful ?? :love