Guanabana Seeds Benefits: Guanabana is a fruit which is part of the custard apple family. It is a creamy, tangy fruit pulp. But numerous studies have pointed out towards the extensive benefits of Guanabana seeds. These seeds are well known for its cancer properties and they are also said to be effective against malaria and many other diseases.
Guanabana seeds are said to be exceptionally high in nutrients like –
The seeds of guanabana contain a higher amount of vitamin C and vitamin E which are known for its antioxidant effects. We all know vitamin C and vitamin E are the best friends of your skin, health, and hair.
Let’s have a detailed look at the Guanabana seeds benefits –
- Helps against cancer – Acetogenins in Guanabana seeds helps to protect against cancer cells. And this is present not only inside the Guanabana seeds but also at the bark, stem and even leaves.
- Anti Oxidants – Antioxidant is one of the best things if you want to go for a clean and crystal clear skin. This will not only protect your skin from any infections or breakouts but also keep your skin glowing and fresh.
- Mosquito-transmitted disease – these seeds have antimicrobial properties. They are said to be effective even against deadly mosquito diseases and thus keep your skin in good condition and without any rashes or red marks.
- Reduces Inflammation – Guanabana seeds have calming properties. They are known to calm and cool your skin and thus very helpful during summers.
- Diabetes – Guanabana seeds are known to decrease glucose levels or regulate the insulin in your body. Thus, they are said to be very effective against diabetes and even prescribed by doctors.
- Improve Liver health – Guanabana seeds are known to improve liver health. They regulate the blood flow in your liver and thus improve the functioning of your liver on a long term basis.
- Helps against depression – Guanabana seeds have shown that they have anti-depressive properties. They are known to control your anxiety-related behavior and thus help to check your negative emotions accordingly.
- Prevent Stomach Ulcers – these leaves have high antioxidant content and thus they are known to prevent stomach ulcers.
So, what are you waiting for? Share your experience with Guanabana seeds in the comments down below.