A flawless, spot free skin is the utmost longing for every person. A proper skin care can help you in making this dream come true by keeping several skin problems at bay. But if you don’t care much about your skin and don’t follow a proper skin care routine then it could lead to several skin problems such as milk spots or milia. Milia is nothing but hard yellowish or white bumps that mostly appear on the face, specifically on the cheeks, chest, forehead, and nose. Milia appears when the skin pores get clogged due to the accumulation of dead cells. Milk Spots are tiny keratin – filled cysts that are quite common in children but can also affect people of all ages. It affects both males and females.
Here are some remedies which can help in getting rid of Milk Spots :
Remedy 1: Pomegranate Peel Powder
- Pomegranate peels
- Lemon juice
- Take few Pomegranate peels and roast them until they become dark brown.
- Grind these roasted Pomegranate peels to obtain a fine powder.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp of this roasted Pomegranate peel powder in it.
- Add lemon juice in the bowl and mix the ingredients to obtain a thick paste.
- Rub this paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process three times a day.
Remedy 2: Cornstarch And Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Cornstarch – 3 Tsp
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in it.
- Mix these ingredients well to obtain a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and leave for 30 minutes.
- After that, remove the paste with a wet cloth.
Remedy 3: Cinnamon Mask
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Add some water in the bowl so that you can obtain a smooth paste by mixing all the ingredients.
- Apply it on the affected area or cover the entire face.
- Leave it for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Wash off using lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy twice a week.
Remedy 4: Green Gram Flour And Jojoba Oil Scrub
- Green gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Jojoba Oil – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tbsp each of green gram flour and Jojoba Oil in it.
- Gently rub this mixture on your face.
- Do this daily to alleviate milia.
Remedy 5: Egg Mask
- Almond oil – 1/2 tsp
- Egg white – 1 egg
- Organic yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Raw honey – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add ½ tsp of almond oil, egg white of 1 egg, 1 tbsp of organic yogurt and 1 tbsp of warm honey in it.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- Apply a thin layer of this mixture on your face.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
More Remedies for Skin Problem?
- Home Remedies for Milia!!
- DIY Dark Circle Remover Cream- Get rid of Dark Circles in Two Weeks!! 😉
- Shrink Your Pores with these Super Remedies !
- You Have to Try these Remedies for Stretch Marks!