Well, when I spotted this Garnier Moisture Match Wake Me up Revitalizing Hydrating Gel in boots UK, this seemed like THE product for me! Gel, dull skin, wakes me up, illuminates, everything seemed perfect and it was on some sale. So I had to get it. Let us see how it fared
How to Use:
Apply on cleansed skin.
My Experience with Garnier Moisture Match Wake Me up Revitalizing Hydrating Gel
I was wrong. This is meant for dull skin which never has any glow but it cannot replace a moisturizer for my oily skin. This feels like the Lakme gel mask for overnight formula. The moment I put it on, it does render moisture but then it takes a while to dry up on the skin and sits on the skin like a gel mask. The only glow I could see is of that film on the skin. Nothing else.
After a while, I started to sweat, it could feel this is sitting on my skin like a mask. So clearly it is not meant for summer, sweaty skin or humid weather. Weather in the UK will be something else! It starts to melt in contact with water and after a while, I need to wash it, as the feeling of that gel layer is not comfortable on the skin.
I did enjoy the gel texture and the citrus scent to it.
- Gel texture
- No oil feel
- Could be used as a gel mask
- Citrus Scent
- Packaging is cute
- Price was fine too (400 bucks if converted)
- Sits on the skin like a film
- Only aloe Vera gel-like glow is added to the skin
- Makes me sweat instantly
- Take a while to dry up
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
No question about repurchasing but yes, if you like using aloe gels or any gels as moisturizers, then this could work for you.
More Garnier Moisturizers?
- Garnier Moisturizer
- Garnier Light Complete Yoghurt Night Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Fairness Serum Cream SPF 19 Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals Daily Care Moisturising Cream with Grapefruit and Vitamin E Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Fairness Cream Speed White (Spf 19 Pa+++) Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream Review