Who is it for? Garnier Men AcnoFight 6 in 1 Pimple Clearing Face Wash is a lemon and clay based facial cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. Though it is designed for men’s skin, oily skin girls can also use this non-drying formula.
Price- Rs.85 for 50ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Contains menthol for cooling which might irritate extra sensitive skin.
My Experience with Garnier Men AcnoFight 6 in 1 Pimple Clearing Face Wash
The face wash comes in a black plastic squeeze tube with a screw cap. The packaging is sturdy and travels friendly. It comes in 50ml and 100ml sizes.
Colour & Texture
It is a white colored thick face wash with medium size blue deep cleansing particles. As you massage the wash into the skin the particles melt. The wash creates moderate lather. It will not dry out the skin if used in the correct quantity.
It has a light cologne type fragrance with mint freshness. The fragrance is refreshing but does not last more than a few minutes.
A few months ago I tried Garnier’s Matcha Detox face wash for men and it felt nice on my skin. This time I opted for their pimple clear variant. My brother is a fan of this one; he is on 8th or 9th repurchase currently. For my combination skin, this face wash did not feel drying. It is a deep cleansing face wash. It did tighten the pores for a few hours. It helps to shrink big bumpy pimples but does not prevent them from appearing.
What do I like about this face wash?
- Lemon, kaolin clay and salicylic acid based face wash for oily skin
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Does not make the skin dry and stretchy
- Shrinks the appearance of the pores temporarily
- Does not contain parabens
- Clears light to moderate blackheads with regular usage
- Does not clog pores
- Available in two travel-friendly sizes
What I dislike about this face wash?
- Fails to prevent pimples
- Does not work on stubborn blackheads
- If used in excess the skin will feel dehydrated
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It is a good face wash for oily-combination skin; best for people who have pimple large pore issues. I will keep using it and will recommend this to all.
More for MEN?
- Garnier Men Oil Clear Matcha D-Tox Skin Purifying Gel Face Wash Review
- Garnier Men Power White Double Action Face Wash Review
- Rexona Men Anti Perspirant Deodorant Roll On Review