Hi my beauties,
As we all know clay masks are one of the most hyped things in the beauty arena right now. So being a very frequent Pinterest user I saw a lot of people raving about these clay masks from Freeman. So I decided to try one and i.e. FREEMAN MINT & LEMON CLAY MASK. Read on to know more about the product.
Basic Info. About Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask
This lemony cool clay mask delivers relief from inflammation caused by breakouts. Clays absorb oils to minimize shine and large pores. Mint and Lemon cool and refresh. Perfect for breakout prone and oily skin.
1. Mint Extract
2. Lemon Extract
3. Kaolin Clay
SUITABLE FOR: breakout/oily skin
How to Use:
Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let it dry and rinse with warm water. For best results, use 2-3 times a week or as often as needed.
My Experience With Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask
Packaging: It comes in a yellow colored standard squeeze tube with the ingredients mentioned on the back of it. It is a pretty large tube so I would say it is not travel-friendly but it will sure last me a long time.
Texture: It squeezes out a bluish clay mask which smells like lemons. The fragrance may be over-powering for some individuals. I just take a certain amount of it and smear it all across on my face and neck and wash it once it dries completely.
Performance: I bought this because my skin was behaving very oily (I don’t know why) and I have to say this helped me a lot. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling extra stretchy, plus it helps a lot in reducing the oil. It does infuse a slight glow to the face but that doesn’t last long. It also helps in reducing zits and blackheads to some extent.
All in all, I really like this product and I am glad I bought it.
Coming to the pros and cons Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask
- Reduces oil to a great extent
- Leaves the skin looking fresh and smooth
- Does not feel too stretchy on the skin
- Does not cause any kind of breakouts( at least not on me)
- Good quantity
- Give a subtle glow to the face
- Nothing that I can think of as of now.
I am extremely pleased with the results of it and I highly recommend Freeman beauty to you all. There are a lot of masks for different skin concerns and I am sure you can find one for yours.
More Clay Masks?
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Ren Clarimatte Invisible Pore Detox Mask Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask Review