Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Review: Every once in a while I need to go…ummm very Indian. I really enjoy the more western fragrances, but the traditional ritual fragrances entice me every once in a while. I have learned a valuable lesson though. As far as exotic fragrances go, better to go for travel sizes. So when you are bored of one you can go try another one 😉 The travel sizes are pricier by the ounce, but it is better than half a full sized bottle idling away, isn’t it? Let’s look at this Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Madurai Jasmine & Mogra .
Price: Rs 1895 for 200 ml
How to use
Use on wet skin in the shower after cleansing to seal moisture on the body or pour two capfuls into warm bath water.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil
This product comes in a handy and sturdy bottle. You get the product until the last drop out. Perfect packaging then.
The texture of this oil is like dry oil. It is saturated with fragrance. I used it once in my bathtub, it’s great that ways…but I prefer applying after the bath.My skin feels soft and has this shiny glow. It’s great for special occasions 🙂
The fragrance is really strong in the beginning and mellows down to softness after an hour or so. It’s a pleasing once in a while kind of fragrance for me.
On a daily basis, it gets too much.Hence the suggestion to go for a travel sized one!
- Awesome natural fragrance
- Luxurious feel
- Great packaging
- The fragrance is quite strong
- It is very expensive
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It is a good product, but how do we say, in small doses. Even if you like the fragrance very much. Go for the travel size like I did. Those ways you commit to how much you can deal with 😉
More Forest Essentials Body Products :
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Ultra Rich Dazzling Body Lotion Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Cocoa Butter Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Luxury Butter Soap Sandalwood & Vetiver Review
- Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash Review