Forest Essentials India is an established beauty brand. Forest Essential Products are pricey but it is luxurious Ayurveda.Jasmine and mogra is Indian of all fragrances. I know, the rose fragrance too resonates with Indian beauty, but jasmine and Mogra literally scream that! It’s such a heady and divine fragrance. But being strong and floral, it might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Still, for those of you who enjoy it, this fragrance is a not miss. Read on to know its virtues and what this body cream lacks.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About Forest Essentials India | Jasmine & Mogra Body Cream
A luxurious body cream that smells of jasmine and Mogra.
Rs 1695 for 200gm
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Madurai Jasmine & Mogra?
Indian Jasmine and Mogra Body Cream is a combination of traditional knowledge and modern science. Cold pressed organic oils soften the skin and increase skin’s elasticity. Its blend of herbs rich in antioxidants along with Vitamin A and Organic Beeswax makes it excellent for dry and sensitive skin. It softens and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells with the delicate and sensuous fragrance of Jasmine and Mogra to uplift your senses.
How to Use:
Massage into clean dry skin.
My Experience with Forest Essentials India | Jasmine & Mogra Body Cream
This cream comes in a luxurious and collectible jar. I suggest you keep a spatula specifically for this.
The texture of the cream is very light. It gets absorbed instantly without leaving any greasiness. This is a good daily use product, no doubt. The fragrance will last the entire working day and will keep you smelling good. Initially it feels overpowering but give it time and you will like it.
Now here are two things that you MUST know when you plan on buying this product.
First of all, jasmine by its very nature as an oil balancing property. This cream is great for combination to oily skin. Those with dry skin types don’t expect it to miraculously cure dryness. It will not. Secondly, this fragrance must be smelled and used one in the store and after a while if you and those around you are okay with it, then you should considering buying this!
Overall Performance of Forest Essentials India | Jasmine & Mogra Body Cream
- Nice floral fragrance
- Fragrance lasts for a long time
- Decent moisturizer
- No harmful chemicals
- No doubt, this stuff is expensive.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
If you really like the fragrance and are okay with average Moisturization, go get it! This product is all about fragrance. Otherwise, I feel it’s too pricey.
More Forest Essentials Products?
- Forest Essentials Body Lotion Indian Rose Absolute is It Even Worth It ?
- Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Eladi Teenage Day Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Juice Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Purifying Natural Yogurt Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli Review
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Bhringraj and Shikakai Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Cocoa Butter Review
- Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Facial Gel Pure Rosewater Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Deeply Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio and Honey Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Luxury Butter Soap Sandalwood & Vetiver Review
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Tejasvi Milk Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi – Nagkesar Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review