Hello ladies! All of you must be having some skincare rituals and a face wash or a face cleanser got to be part of it. Cleanse, tone, moisturize is the mantra we are all familiar with. Hence today I will be reviewing a facial cleanser I have been using for about 10 months now. It is Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron. Saffron is beneficial for radiant skin and glowing skin. There are many masks on the market that has saffron as their ingredient for radiant skin and you can always make masks at home. The smell of saffron is very refreshing and after effects are quite instant. Moreover, Neem is also very beneficial to our overall health including our skin. It is anti-bacterial, helps fight acne, boils and other things. It also helps achieve clear skin and getting rid of pigmentation. Therefore, cleansing your face with a cleanser with such ingredients is just like washing your face with goodness.
Basic Info about Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron
Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron and Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser is a face wash and is Ayurvedic, meaning no unnecessary harsh substance for your skin. In addition is 100% parabens free and sulfate which are harmful chemicals for skin and hair. It is a delicate and soothing face cleanser and I can say that I have been using it for about 10 months now and I am not looking to try another one unless it is finished. It has not harmed or affected my skin in anyway and wakes you up when you use it in the morning because of the smell. It doesn’t dry out my skin after washing my face with it or such.
Brand Claims the following:
– Gently cleanses your face
– Removes surface toxins
– Exfoliates dead skin cells
How to use it: Take small pea size drop of the cleanser and apply on wet skin and gently rub around. Rinse with water and pat your skin dry and moisturize.
Price: 1075 INR for 200 ML (1 bottle has lasted me for nearly a year; you get a lot of product for the price you are paying.)
Shades/Variety: There are many different types of facial cleanser available. I am using the saffron and neem cleanser.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron
- PACKAGING: It comes in a tall clear plastic bottle with a pump that makes it easier to get the product out. The product color is yellow because of the saffron. The bottle is can be reused for any other liquid product, great for re-using it for coconut oil as you would not get too much product out due to the pump, it is best to have pump in liquid products.
- SMELL: It smells of saffron and it is quite refreshing scent and once you apply on your face it energizes the whole mood.
- EFFECT: After washing your face with it, your skin feels really clean and feels instantly brightened. As you may know saffron is good for brightening your skin, it is also used on Indian brides and grooms before their wedding days to brighten their skin.
Overall performance Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron
I have been using this face cleanser from last year and haven’t harmed my skin in any way. Overall I am satisfied with the performance of this product. It gently cleanses your face since it contains good ingredients and nothing harmful.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
I would recommend this to anyone in search for a delicate face cleanser for sensitive skin but I wouldn’t personally repurchase it again as I have other face washes I would like to try out from different brands. Nevertheless, it is a good one as it is Ayurvedic, has all natural and minimum ingredients.
Where can you buy this?
- Amazon : [easyazon_link identifier=”B009TOZZ3A” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21"]Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron and Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser, 200ml[/[/easyazon_link]li>
More Forest Essentials Products ?
- Forest Essentials Ubtan Multani Mitti: Just Awesome !!
- Forest Essentials Rose Water Toner | Best Toner for Your Skin?
- Forest Essentials India | Jasmine & Mogra Body Cream
- Forest Essentials Body Lotion Indian Rose Absolute is It Even Worth It?
- Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Eladi Teenage Day Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Juice Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Purifying Natural Yogurt Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli Review
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Bhringraj and Shikakai Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Cocoa Butter Review
- Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Facial Gel Pure Rosewater Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Deeply Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio and Honey Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Luxury Butter Soap Sandalwood & Vetiver Review
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Tejasvi Milk Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi Nagkesar – Perfect for Tan Removal
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review