Who is it for? This Faces Ultime Pro Xpert Cover Compact is for those who are looking for compact cum foundation which gives a natural finish.
Price and Quantity
INR 899/- for 9gm
My experience with Faces Ultime Pro Xpert Cover Compact
It comes in a black fibre compact, travel friendly packaging. This also has a sponge blender and a mirror. This makes it a complete go to kit. The sponge applicator is of soft quality and does it job quite impressively, its washable as well. This looks after the hygiene quotient.
This has no fragrance.
Shade and pigmentation
It comes in 5 varied shades namely: natural, ivory, sand, beige, tan. Well I feel this range lacks variety in terms of shades. Most of the shades won’t go well with Indian skin tones. Maximum of them have red undertones to it. The product delivers medium coverage, but it’s buildable easily. It sets very quickly and gives a matte natural finish. It covers light acne scar but not prominent ones. I prefer using a loose powder after this.
Its texture is wet and glides on like butter. It blends effortlessly and feels extremely light on skin. And is non comdonegenic and doesn’t give breakouts. Also it doesn’t enhance fine lines or settles in creases. Pre application I would recommend a good moisturization for dry skin beauties. Oh oily skin beauties can go for this product without giving second thoughts.
This doesn’t oxidize or melts. Stays intact for good 6-8 hours. If you have dry skin then the Staying power will increase.
What did I like
- Blends easily
- Sets quickly
- Matte finish
- Non greasy formula
- Non comdonegenic
- For all skin types
- Doesn’t leaves whitish cast
- Travel friendly packaging
- Doesn’t oxidizes or melts
- Good stay power
- Medium coverage
What I didn't like?
- Tad bit pricey
- No spf
- Less shades available
- Lacks warm toned shades
Will I recommend/repurchase this product?
If it suits your budget then go for it. Incase if you are looking for high coverage stuff then this ain’t the right thing for you.
Rating 3.5/5 (just for the price tag it comes for and less shades makes it not worth 5/5).
- Lotus Natural Blend Botanical Compact SPF 25 (natural beige) Review
- Colorbar Timeless Filling and Lifting Compact Review
- Lakme Compact Sun Expert – New and Amazing ?
- Revlon Touch and Glow : Best Compact Powder
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Silver Shadow Compact Review
- Nykaa SKINgenius Compact Rose Beige Review
- Colorbar Radiant White UV Fairness Powder Compact Review
- L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation Review
- Maybelline New York FIT ME Powder Compact Review
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet and Dry Compact Review