Faces Go Chic Foundation: Hi, Guys! We all dream of having flawless skin. But due to dark patches and acne marks our skin looks dull. I was experimenting with buying some new foundation other than Lakme, Maybelline or Loreal. I went to the store and there I was suggested to try the Faces Go Chic foundation which has this super adorable packaging and it did blend into my skin. This foundation has a color range which matches all the skin tones. So that you can pick up your shade and flaunt your skin.
Price- Rs.399 for 35ml
My Experience with Faces Go Chic Foundation
Packaging- This foundation comes in a black box. The foundation comes in a tube which is black in color. Looks super sleek and pretty. It is small and thus can be carried in the bag. The tube is durable and has a cap opening attached to it.
Texture- The texture is runny and creamy but after application turns out to be matte. It glides into the skin seamlessly. The consistency of the product is thin and can be buildable.
Fragrance- This foundation has a mild smell and I personally do not like it.
Pigmentation- The foundation is decently pigmented and provides good coverage. It conceals dark spots and acne marks.
Staying power- The foundation lasts for good 5 to 6 hours after its application.
Experience- I like the product as it blends into the skin and provides a natural glow. It has shades available which match the skin tones perfectly. It also has SPF and can be used on a daily basis to give that no makeup make up look.
- Good packaging
- Feels comfortable on the skin
- Light weighted
- Excellent staying power
- Fairly priced
- Sheer Coverage
- Hydrates the skin
- Consistency could have been thick
- I personally hate the smell
- Doesn’t provide proper coverage
- The skin gets oily after 5 to 6 hours
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, Of course, I would like to repurchase the product again. I recommend this product to the people who are looking for light coverage.
More Faces Products?
- Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Crème Nude Mojito Review and Swatches
- Faces Sparkle Dust Glitter Stackable Review
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal Review
- Faces GlamON Volume Perfect Mascara Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Two Timing 512 Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Good Earth Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Metaliglow Champagne Review
- Faces Velvet Matte Lipstick Just Looking Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick Lust On 09 Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Illuminating Powder Review
- Faces I Shine Green Quartet Eye Shadow Review
This is going to be my next buy on foundation after your review :love
Great work :good:
great review. impressed with the details.
Great review ! Well explained about all other shades which are variants , elaborated pros and cons.
I think Faces should increase there number of shades