What is it and who is it for? Faces Glam On Lipstick come with a nice balmy texture and go on smooth, dry lips will like this range and so will girls who like to wear sheer to medium buildable lipsticks. They also have another range called Ultra moist, I own a lot of ultra moist shades as well, which I will review soon.
How to Use:
Apply on prepped lips. Build up the color as desired.
My Experience with Faces Canada Glam on Color Perfect Lipstick:
Fallen for kiss:
This is a very nice wearable beginner red, I was hoping it would go opaque but surprisingly this has a nice balmy texture for anyone with dry lips. You can easily build it up as it is not a very stark red to wear. This can be worn during the day as well. If you cake it on, as I do, this looks quite matte, this is a cool toned red IMO. It lasts quite average. Overall a nice smooth wearable red with a balmy texture.
This looks a little similar to Fallen for a kiss, but this one has a nice orange tone to it and this wears sheer than the above red, you will have to build it up., it has a creamy satin finish. This lasts barely two hours. Again this is not drying but will need touch-ups. I like how the slight orange shows up as an undertone.
This is a deeper pink satin finish lipstick, it may look deep but for lighter lips, this comes out quite light. Like on me. The shade is a nice one for cool toned skin and day and office wear too as it is pink without being too loud. It is the moisturizing and only medium to light pink toned skin can wear this. Yellow toned and deeper skin can avoid this shade
- Smooth and balm-like texture
- No shimmer
- Most shades can be built up easily
- Nice color selection for us
- Sugar candy is hard to pull off
- I wish it were more opaque,
- The packaging is nothing glam.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
The shades fallen for kiss and Roseate are worth a recommendation, and there are many other shades in this range to look out for. Yes, I will recommend and repurchase more from them.
More Faces Lipsticks?
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Two Timing 512 Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Good Earth Review
- Faces Velvet Matte Lipstick Just Looking Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick Lust On 09 Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Mulberry Slush 214 Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Matte Lipstick Red Addict and Read My Lips Review and Swatches