Who is it for? Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer is an eyeshadow primer suitable for you if you have oily lids and face the problem of eyeshadow creasing. Basically, it’s a product that will make your eye makeup stay fresh and intact for a whole day.
Price and Quantity-
How to use?
Apply on bare eyelids. Allow it to set for 5 minutes before eyeshadow application.
My experience with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
A small tube with a nozzle. Dispenses the right amount of product.
A light creamy gel consistency. Spreads easily with finger/brush.
It provides an excellent base for eye makeup. There is minimal creasing, the eyeshadow stays put and does not smudge.
A very good product to invest in if you need your eye makeup to stay for the whole day.
A little goes a long way.
What do I like about this product?
- Does what it claims, eyeshadow does not budge or crease
- Good packaging and the nozzle dispenses the correct amount of product
What don’t I like about this product?
- It is a bit expensive
Would I repurchase or recommend?
It is a good quality product. If you can afford it then definitely give this one a try.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
- Blue Heaven Primer Review
- Why is Colorbar Primer My Favorite ?
- Oriflame Primer : Full Review
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer | Review |Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Lakme Foundation for Oily Skin – 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer Review
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Primer : Hot or Not ?
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer Review