The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask: Hey Girls! I think by now you all know how big of a skincare junkie I am. It looks like I own more skincare products as compared to makeup products and they range from moisturizers and face packs to essential oils and lotions. But my personal favorite would be the sheet masks, the quick and easy way to fix our skin! And The Face Shop has been a constant on my face mask list along with Innisfree. Out of the different ranges that The Face Shop has for its sheet masks, The Solution range masks are something that I keep buying regularly. Today I’ll be reviewing one of them and that is The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask.
Rs. 150 for one sheet mask containing 20g or 0.70 Oz of the serum.
How to Use it?
- Wash your face well with a face wash.
- Use a suitable toner to even out your skin tone.
- Peel the mask off from the film in which it is wrapped after taking it out from the packet.
- Apply it on your face after adjusting the holes on it, properly.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then remove it.
- Do not wash the serum off your face. Instead, massage it into your skin thoroughly.
My Experience with The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask
The packaging of this face mask is very strong. It gives no opportunity for any leakage. The small ripped area on the top left corner of the package makes it easy to rip open the packet swiftly to take the mask out. Inside the glossy packet, the mask is wrapped in a film sheet to prevent it from tearing, as the mask is very thin. The packet is slim and small enough to snugly fit into the handbag during travel.
The serum has a consistency that is neither too thick nor thin and runny like water. It sits on the skin but does not stick to it, making it comfortable.
The Nourishing face mask does exactly what it promises. My skin felt fresh and light after applying this mask. It cleans the gunk from the pores very well and makes the skin look healthy. It does not treat my acne greatly but does reduce it very slightly. Also, any dryness experienced by the skin is taken care of by this mask. But the effects are temporary and last for a day and a half. So regular application is needed to make the effects last longer.
- Makes the skin feel nourished
- Removes all impurities
- Makes the skin feel fresh, smooth and soft
- The serum is neither sticky nor runny
- Reasonably priced
- Effects are not long lasting
- Have to apply them more than once for prolonged effect
Would I Recommend or Repurchase?
Yes, I would recommend this for all those of you who want a quick fix for your skin. And as far as the repurchase question goes, it’s definitely a yes. But the effects are only short lasting.
More Face Shop Masks!
- The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry Face Mask Review