Nowadays there are a lot of ingredients that claim to rid your skin of the ever-present pollution. Be it shampoos or face washes- everything is either infused with activated charcoal or some other thing that gives you your skin sans pollution. Kelp is one such ingredient from the Korean skincare which is infused in a sheet mask – seaweed face mask! Read on to know the performance of this Face Shop Sheet Mask Kelp.
Basic Information About The Face Shop Kelp Sheet Mask
Price and Quantity
INR 100 for one sheet mask
What Does The Brand Claim
This Face Mask purifies skin, leaving it soft to the touch. It contains kelp extract to help eliminate impurities and protect skin from pollution. Perfect for urban dwellers! Contains one single-use face mask.
How To Use
Unfold the mask and carefully place it on your freshly cleansed face, avoiding the eye and mouth contours. Remove after 10-12 minutes and tap gently on the skin until the serum is completely absorbed.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, AlcoholDenat., Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex CrispusRoot Extract, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance.
My Experience With The Face Shop Sheet Mask Kelp
Packaging- The face shop mask comes in a shiny finish from outside and is metallic lined on the inside. The face mask is safe from sunlight penetration and airtight packed until opened.
Texture and Consistency- The sheet mask is really soft and is made up of thin cotton and feels great on the skin.
Fragrance- The kelp face mask has a very leafy fragrance which is easy to ignore because it vanishes soon after application.
Experience- The sheet mask is completely dipped in serum and the texture of the serum is quite smooth. I always feel that the sheet masks don’t fit properly around the nose and eye area. The contours of the face mask could have been better. The sheet mask is best if used overnight. In the morning my skin felt soft and it did give a slight brightening effect to my face. My skin had a dewy glow to it which lasted for a day. Again I would say it’s great if you want a fix for your skin and you don’t have enough time. Other than that there wasn’t anything else that the mask did. Temporary skin softening and glowy look would sum up the performance.
Overall Performance of The Face Shop Sheet Mask Kelp
- Overnight skin softening
- Skin becomes slightly brighter
- Great for a quick fix
- Makes the skin hydrated
- Easily available
- Temporary effects
- Expensive for a one time use
- No visible effects when it comes to giving a clear skin or reducing pollution effects on the skin.
Would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Well, I would recommend this to people looking for a face mask that hydrates and gives a subtle glow. However, I like other variants more so I would really repurchase this one.
- More Face Shop Masks?
- The Face Shop Mask Tea Tree : Hot Or Not ?
- The Face Shop Mask : Peony | Just WOW !
- The Face Shop Mask : Olive |Review|Price
- The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Calendula Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask White Tea Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Avocado Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Shea Butter Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask Review