What is it? The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip gives speedy solution for blackheads. It removes all blackheads, impurities, and sebum. The patch contains Jeju’s mud and Aloe extracts that help to clear pores, leaving a fresh finish to the skin.
Price- Rs.50 for 1 Strip & Rs.300 for 7 Strips
My Experience with The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip
Packaging- This nose strip comes in a matte plastic sealed sachet. The packaging is colored in grey and it has no cute label graphic. The informative details are mentioned in white. The brand has provided the written details in both Korean and English for better understanding. The usage directions, however, are shown through pictures. Overall the single-use pore strip is very sturdy and travel-safe.
Colour & Texture- The nose patch is a nose shaped piece of white fabric. The inside of the packaging has been sterilized to keep the nose patch germ-free. One side of the patch has been glued to a transparent cellophane sheet. This glued side takes off the blackheads. The strip is very easy to use if you follow the given instructions properly.
Fragrance- There is a subtle sweet smell in the pore strip. The fragrance is very similar to the sheet masks and the Volcanic Ash variant of nose strip from The Face Shop.
Experience- I have used The Volcanic Ash nose strip before and to tell you the truth this Aloe variant gives me very similar results to that. It feels like I am using the same product with different fragrance and outlook. This nose pore patch is quite effective on my blackheads. I like to apply this after cleansing and scrubbing the nose area and this one can pick more blackheads if it is used on thoroughly exfoliated skin. This patch fits my nose area but I find it quite hard to place it in the tiny corner s of my nose and the tip. It takes away the gross looking blackheads but its glue cannot grip the tiny blackheads properly. At the time of pulling out the patch, I feel some pain and my nose becomes red. But, the redness and the irritation are short-lived. This strip is able to sort out my blackhead issue for about 3-4 weeks.
- Quite effective on blackheads
- My nose area stays clean for 3-4 weeks after each application
- Pain is lesser than blackhead cleansing loop tools
- Hygienic way-out for stubborn blackheads
- User-friendly and compact packaging
- Does not cause new pimples
- Complete ingredient list is mentioned
- Super affordable
- The strip does not fit into the tricky corners on the nose
- The glue is not able to pick small blackheads
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip is a budget-friendly option for blackhead removal with excellent results. I will certainly buy it again and will recommend this to everyone with blackhead problem.
More Nose Strips/ Masks?
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Volcanic Ash Nose Strip Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Shrink Your Pores with these Super Remedies!
- Mirenesse Pore Shrinc Intensive Pore Minimiser Mask Review