Who is it for? The Face Shop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Macadamia is a hand cream for anyone who has dry hands and likes to have moisturized and soft hands.
Price and Quantity
Rs. 300 for 30 ml of product
How to use?
Unscrew the cap and take a little amount of the hand cream on your palm. Rub your hands until all the product gets absorbed into your skin.
My experience with The Face Shop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Macadamia
The hand cream comes in a light colored tube. The floral illustrations on the tube make the packaging look pretty. There is no outer packaging on the tube, only a plastic wrap. The tube is small and compact which makes it travel-friendly.
The color of the cream is white.
The texture of the cream is soft and creamy.
The cream feels very light on the hands. It is not greasy and gets easily absorbed in the skin.
Staying Power –
The fragrance of the cream doesn’t last very long. The maximum amount of time it stays is 30 minutes. But, the effect of the cream in itself is quite good. The cream keeps your hands moisturized and hydrated for 4-5 hours easily.
I love these creams, I have used a couple of other variants before and all of them are beyond amazing. These don’t make my palms sweaty, which is the case with many hand creams. I keep this in my bag all the time and apply it whenever my hands feel dry.
What do I like about the product?
- Easily available
- Cute Packaging
- Moisturizes well
What don’t I like about the product?
- The fragrance doesn’t stay for long
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I have been using these creams for a while now, I have already repurchased this 2 times now. So, yes I will keep repurchasing and recommending this product.
Author Rating – 4.5/5
More Hand Creams?
- Innisfree Peony Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfume Hand Cream Review
- Mark and Spencer’s Coconut Hand Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream: Is it Good?
- Himalaya Age Defying Hand Cream|Price|Review
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review