Who is it for? The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Lotion is for all those people who are in search of a good moisturizing lotion, that absorbs easily and doesn’t attract dirt and doesn’t make skin oily.
How to use: Cleanse face thoroughly and apply a toner. As the last step, use this hydrating lotion and pat so that the product is completely absorbed by the skin.
Price and quantity
Rs 1350 for 130 ml
My experience with The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Lotion
The packaging is decent and hygienic, it has a pump kind of cap that helps dispense the product.
Colour and consistency
It is white in color and has a light, lotion-like consistency that gets absorbed easily into the skin
I can’t really explain it, but it smells good, not overpowering but good.
This lotion claims to brighten the skin complexion and reveal the skin’s natural glow. It doesn’t really brighten the skin. I used it religiously for over a week but no change. It just moisturizes the skin and helps keep it supple and soft. No marks will be lightened. No inner glow from the skin will be seen. Also, since it doesn’t have an spf, it is better to use it as a night cream. This product is an average product only.
What do I like about this lotion?
- Great packaging
- Good fragrance
- Easily absorbed
- Doesn’t make skin oily
- Keeps skin soft and supple
- Free from colorants
- Free from mineral oil
- Tal free
- Can be used by people who have oily, combination or dry skin
What I dislike about this lotion?
- Definitely expensive
- Doesn’t brighten the complexion
- Doesn’t reveal any inner glow
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
This is just an average product that can be missed. I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend this product.
Glossypolish verdict: The chia seed hydrating lotion is an average product which is not like a must-have.
More Face Shop Beauty Products?
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Toner Review
- The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Acerola Review
- The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam Review
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip Review
- The Face Shop Damyang Bamboo Gel Review
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Volcanic Ash Nose Strip Review
- The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review
- Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel Review
- The Faceshop Fresh Lotus Soothing Gel Review