Who is up for some Korean skincare? I know I am. The Face Shop is one such Korean brand which is known for it’s amazing and skincare. One such product in their skincare line is The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam. Let us see how this cleansing foam performs on my dry and sensitive skin.
Basic Info about The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam
What is it?
This is a cleansing face wash which foams up when gently massaged on the face. It is a moisturizing face wash which cleans away the impurities but doesn’t dry out the face.
Who is it for?
It is for people with all skin types.
300 Rupees for 170ml
12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
- Wash your face and neck with water
- Apply a pea-sized amount of face wash onto the face
- Massage the face wash on the neck and face
- Wash with normal water
- Pat face dry with fresh towel
My Experience with The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam
Packaging- The face wash comes wrapped in a transparent plastic wrap. The face wash comes in a tub with a flip cap which secures the product tight. The product is travel-friendly and very hygienic to use.
Fragrance- The face wash has a very fresh fragrance which is quite refreshing. It makes it ideal to use it both, first thing in the morning and after a tired day.
Texture and Color- The product comes in a light green color with a slight shine to it. The texture is really smooth and foams up easily on massaging it on a wet face.
Moisturization- The face wash promises to cleanse away the impurities and dirt while leaving the face hydrated. The face wash fares well to its promises- it leaves the face feeling moisturized and really soft.
My Experience- I use this face wash twice a day, both as a part of my morning routine and night-time skincare routine.
I have been using it for over a month and never face any issues with break-outs. It cleans my skin well but doesn’t make it stretchy and dry like a lot of other faces washes in the market do. Plus, it’s got a nice pleasant fragrance which is surely a thumb up for the product.
Overall Performance of The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam
- The face wash is a good cleanser
- It does not cause any irritation or breakouts
- Leaves the face feeling soft and hydrated
- It has a pleasant fragrance
- Excellent choice for beauties with dry skin
- The product packaging makes it travel-friendly and hygienic to use
- You get a good amount of product for the price.
- Some may find it a bit bulky.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a really good face wash especially for women with dry skin. I would surely like to recommend it to anyone out there who is looking for a good face wash for their skin.
More Face Shop Products?
- The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Damyang Bamboo Gel Review
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Volcanic Ash Nose Strip Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Calendula Review
- The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Review
- The Faceshop Fresh Lotus Soothing Gel Review