Who is it for? Fabindia Acne Control Cream is a cream meant for helping with acne with the key ingredient being clove. The cream is a spot treatment which is to be used on acne affected area.
265 Rupees for 50 ml
How to use
- Wash your face
- Take the adequate amount to apply to the affected areas
Any sensitivity alert?
No, but as clove is the main ingredient it can irritate the skin
My experience with Fabindia Acne Control Cream
The cream comes in a plastic tub packaging with a screw on golden lid. The cream is enclosed with an extra plastic lid which prevents any spillage during travels. Even, though the packaging is small it as ample information about the product.
The cream has the typical creamy texture with a slight tinge of yellow. It glides on the skin nicely and gets absorbed almost immediately. The only downside is that the cream starts with a tingling sensation and almost causes a stinging sensation for a minute or so but doesn’t result in any redness.
The product smells really strongly of clove and the fragrance doesn’t go away for 1-2 hours. If you have a sensitive nose this product is a strict no-no.
Even though the smell is almost unbearable and the cream stings too much, the product actually helps with the acne by reducing it and suppressing any new bumps that may come up.
What do I like about this?
- The product helps with the acne
- The packaging is travel friendly
- A little product goes a long way as you need the tiniest amount
- The product helps get rid of any new bumps that may surface on the skin
- Nicely priced for the quality
What don’t I like?
- The tub packaging is unhygienic to use
- The fragrance is too strong and lasts for a couple of hours post application
- The product stings the skin too much
Would I repurchase or recommend?
If you can get surpassed the strong smell and sharp sting it is a good product but if either is an issue for you this cream isn’t meant for you.
More by Fabindia?
- Fabindia Spice Musk Body Spray Review
- Fabindia Citrus Rush Body Spray Review
- Fabindia Herbal Rejuvenating Hair Oil Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Moisturizing Lotion |Price|Usage|Review
- Fabindia Lip Butter Vanilla is it Worth It ?
- Fabindia Tea Tree Toner Review
- FabIndia Tea Tree Cleansing Milk Review
- Fabindia Almond Coconut Body Butter Review
- Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Face Cream Review
- FabIndia Papaya Face Scrub Review
- FabIndia Haldi Chandan Face Pack Review
- FabIndia Orange Neroli Sand Scrub Review
- FabIndia Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Fabindia Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Moisturizing Lotion Review
- FabIndia Lip Butter Plum Passion Review
- Fabindia Almond Kajal Review
- Fabindia Neem Tulsi Mud Pack Review
- Fabindia Virgin Coconut Oil Review
- Fabindia Facial Water Rose Review
- Fabindia Charcoal Face Pack Review