How is 2017 suiting you? It’s been a rough rough year for me. Talk about having a bad hair day…all year long..? Exactly!Lets dive into the topic of healthy hair while we are at it…personal melodramas are no fun ;)Left right and center, everyone cries hoarse how eggs are great for hair. I too have tried the remedy and I can vouch for it. But NO one likes to get their hands dirty…I mean egg directly on scalp…ugh.So when I came across this egg oil, I was like amazing this stuff is the dream. Let’s see how this Eyova hair nutrient with egg oil has fared.
Table of Contents
Basic Info of Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
Price: Rs 590
Net Weight: 50ml
- Contains egg oil cholesterol that provides deep conditioning for all hair strands.
- Helps improve cell nourishment and stimulate blood circulation to impart healthier hair conditions.
- Rejuvenates scalp skin, fights inflammation and soothes scalp irritations.
- Regular usage makes your hair shine with health.
- Gives lustrous and soft hair that is easily manageable and capable of being styled to perfection.
My Experience with Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
This oil comes in a small flip cap bottle. The oil is yellow in color and super greasy. It smells eggy and off. I suggest you store this wrapped in a tissue paper as the oil is liable to leak and that is one mess you don’t want.
The oil spreads easily and kind of sets in your hair? I applied it in the morning and washed off in the evening. It is kind of yucky to wash off and needed two rounds of using a clarifying shampoo.
I will admit, I was expecting major wonder from this product.
It’s a very average product and I cannot justify its price one bit. It did NOTHING for my hair. I have not used it again and I feel I’d rather use the egg itself.
Overall Performance of Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil
- You don’t feel you are directly applying egg
- Smells bad
- Sets in hair
- Difficult to wash off
- Does nothing for hair
Would I repurchase or recommend it to you?
Nope. This is a pass for me.