Who is it for? Everyuth Lemon Face Wash is a face wash basically meant for oily prone skin.It gently exfoliates skin removing all dead cells and removes all sort of excess oil and dirt from the face. It moisturizes the skin making it appear healthy and supple looking.
Rs. 95 for 100 ml.
My experience with Everyuth Lemon Face Wash
It comes in a cute little tube of yellow and white color. It has its logo on the front side and every detail regarding ingredients etc. is given on the back side. It is also available in a small pack of 50 ml. This pack is very easy to carry anywhere making it travel-friendly. Its lid closes very tightly and does not open without pressure making it leak proof.
The face wash is of very light yellow color nearly to transparent. It’s very smooth in consistency. It blends smoothly and is not harsh on the skin. Its small quantity is sufficient to clean the face. It gives sufficient lather and rinses off easily too.
It has its very mild fresh scent resembling of lemon. It has its pleasant smell which stays for quite some time. Its smells feel very soothing to me.
Face wash definitely works well. It cleanses skin properly removing oil and dirt completely. It does not give any dry or stretchy feeling after using this. It slightly removes all the dead skin cells making my skin smooth and supple. It is also helpful in removing slight make up.
- Smooth texture
- Reasonable price
- Oil-free formula
- The fresh scent of lemon
- Gives fresh feeling
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Provides required hydration
- 100 % soap free
- Good for all skin types
- Contains parabens
- Dry skin holders can need moisturization
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I definitely like this face wash as a cleanser as it deeply cleanses the skin making it smooth and supple. Its great to be used in summers, very reasonable with effective results.
Rating – 4.8 / 5
Its great face wash for oily skin holders and who requires oil-free face. Quite reasonable, easily available, true with its results are its pros which makes its worth buying.
More Face Washes?
- Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash : The BEST one ?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit : Best Face Wash for Oily Skin ?
- Jovees Face Wash : This the Papaya Face Wash !!
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash is the Best Face Wash for Acne ?
- Ponds White Beauty Face Wash | Pearl Cleansing Gel | Review
- Clinique Face Wash : Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
- Garnier Face Wash |Garnier White Complete Face wash |Price |Review
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- VLCC Face Wash for Oily Skin : Orange Oil Pore Cleansing
- Loreal Hydrafresh Instant Freshness Gel Foam Face Wash Review
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
- Citra Pimple-Clear Face Wash Enriched With Japanese Green Tea Review
- Bajaj No Marks Neem Face Wash Review
- Panache Face Wash Brush Review
- Lakme Blush & Glow Gel Face Wash Pomegranate Review
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash Review
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Face Wash Review
- Lotus Professional PHYTORx Whitening and Brightening Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Natural Fairness Double Action Chandan & Kesar Face Wash Review
- Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash Review
- VLCC Turmeric and Berberries Face Wash Review
- Best Face Washes of 2017