Who is it for? Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner is for those looking for a nonsticky/nongreasy lip balm to heal and condition the lips.
How to Use
Apply on scrubbed/ clean lips.
My Experience with Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner
Extremely luxurious. This is a vintage gold Estee Lauder packaging and is a keeper!.
Colour & Texture
Transparent, no pigmentation. The texture is very smooth and conditioning.
Bit of a downer, it’s very unimpressive.
This product conditions the lips. Heals them and keeps them soft and healthy. The product is of exceptional quality.
But it is EXPENSIVE, there are no bones about it.
What do I like about this?
- Conditions the lips
- Luxurious Packaging
What I dislike about this?
- Very Expensive
- Does not smell great
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Honestly, this was a luxury buy for me. The packaging enticed me and I had dreams of luscious healthy lips. This product is definitely good, but its just so damn expensive. Buy if you want to splurge.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Estee Lauder?
- Rich Currant Estee Lauder Lipstick Price Review Swatches
- Estèe Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau De Parfum Spray Review
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick Burning Love 320 Review
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Review
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Crystal Pink Review