Who is it for? Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer is for anyone who is looking for a lightweight and creamy concealer that has a light to medium coverage and can be build upon without making the under eye area cakey.
28 USD for 7 ml
How to use
- Use the applicator to apply on the desired area
- Use a beauty sponge or your tool of choice to blend
- Set with a powder if you wish to
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
The concealer comes in the company’s blue cardboard box packaging. The product comes on a plastic tube with a twist open-doe foot applicator which makes the application easy and presice. The size makes it travel-friendly but the applicator makes it a bit unhygienic to use.
Texture and Color
The concealer is quite creamy and blends like a dream without tugging or sticking to any dry patches on the face. The concealer comes in a lot of shades though not all are available in India. The shade I use, Light Medium is true to the one in the tube and helps me with my under eye or conceal any spots on my face.
The concealer smells like any other cosmetic product would and this one, in particular, isn’t strong and can’t be smelled at all.
The is one of my all time favorite concealer for my face as it matches me perfectly and gives me the medium coverage I like. The best part about this product is that it doesn’t highlight any dry spots or makes the skin greasy.
I occasionally use this for my under eyes but when I do, it works wonders as it is really long-lasting and gives me the perfect result I am looking for.
What do I like about this?
- It has medium coverage which I am a fan of
- Has SPF 10
- Can be carried around easily
- The staying power is really long
- Blends like a dream
- Doesn’t highlight dry patches or make the face greasy
What don’t I like?
- A bit pricey
- Not for the ones who are looking for a long wear concealer
- Not all shades are available in India
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This is a recommendation to the ones who are looking for an amazing medium coverage concealer and are willing to shell out the money for the same.
More by Estee Lauder?
- Estee Lauder DayWear Matte Oil-Control Anti-Oxidant Moisture Gel Crème Review
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Review
- Estee Lauder Grape Addiction Lip Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner Review
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick Burning Love 320 Review
- Rich Currant Estee Lauder Lipstick Price Review Swatches
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Crystal Pink Review