Who is it for? Essence Nail Repairing Oil is an oil containing Argan and Almond oil, which provides nourishment for nails and cuticles. The nail repairing oil is enriched with almond oil and valuable argan oil to offer intensive, nourishing care for your cuticles. At the same time, the oil promotes natural nail growth. Thanks to the practical flock applicator, it’s super easy to apply.
Price- €1.99 for 8ml
Essence products are available online.
How to use:
Since it comes with an applicator, apply it with the applicator on nails and the cuticles. And after some time I wipe off the excess product.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Essence Nail Repairing Oil
It comes in a cute yellow, see-through bottle with an applicator. It’s travel-friendly and spill proof.
Texture & Fragrance
It spreads like an oil and has that sweet almond smell which is soothing.
Before my marriage, I got a manicure done for the big day. But after getting it removed my nails turned brittle and yellow and from loving my hails I just went to hating them. So I found this product in Germany and applied it daily for about 15 days. And the result was visible on my nails. The health of nails and that pink color was restored. And the stopped breaking. Now I apply it before applying my nail paint.
What do I like about this product?
- Easy to apply because of the applicator.
- Value for money.
- Nourishes nails and cuticles.
- Restore the health.
- Has a sweet fragrance.
- Can be used before nail paint also.
- A good product to add to nail care.
What I dislike about the product?
- None for me.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I’ll definitely recommend. I gave this bottle to my mother also and she also had good results.
More from Essence?
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil I Have A Green 12 Review
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow 09 Denim – Perfect Blue ?
- Essence Eyeshadow Irresistible Fullmoon Flash : Okay or Nokay ?
- Essence Eyeliner Lucky Lead Review + Swatches
- Essence Eyeshadow 06 Metropolitan Review + Swatches
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil | 02 Hot Chocolate |Swatches |Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss 07 Big Night Out Review
- Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick Kiss Me If You Can Review
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 70 Kissable Review
- Essence Silky Touch Blush Adorable 10 Review
- Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder 20 Suntanned Review
- Essence Of Beauty White Lavender Soothing Hand And Body Cream Review
- Essence XXXL Longlasting Lip Gloss 07 Silky Red Review
- Essence Long Lasting Lipstick Barely There 06 Review
- Essence White Kajal 04 Review
- Essence Stay All Day 16h Long Lasting Makeup Foundation Review