For a change from my regular black colossal Eye Pencil, I bought this brown eyeliner from the brand Essence. I wanted to try something new in my eyes, very subtle and not very dramatic. So I choose to buy this Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil |02 Hot Chocolate eyeliner which is quite often wearable and also not dramatic. Read more to know how this works for me.
Basic info about Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil |02 Hot Chocolate
Price: Rs 249 for 0.28 gm
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Sensitive Skin Alert? No
Shade: 02 Hot Chocolate
Product Description: A long-lasting and color-intense eye pencils from Essence. Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil is a long-lasting eye pencil that is super-easy to apply, accurately thanks to its innovative twist-mechanism and guarantees long-lasting color results.
- Long-lasting eye pencils which are color-intense and give great results.
- Super-easy to apply, accurately thanks to its innovative twist-mechanism.
- Stunning and vibrant shades.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, May Contain: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
My experience with Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil |02 Hot Chocolate
The pencil comes in a twist up color-coded packaging which I prefer over the sharpening ones.
The shade name very well defines the color of the pencil. It is a perfect chocolate dark brown shade.
TEXTURE AND PIGMENTATION
The texture of the eye pencil is smooth and glides on like butter with no tugging at all. Talking about the pigmentation, the product is extremely pigmented and has a good color payoff. The finish is matte and has no shimmer which is good for everyday wear.
This is the first brown eye pencil that I have tried. I have black eyes, so I was little confused on how it will go. But it looks quite good and this color is every day wear beautiful shade. It smudges a little which I like because then I can do a soft smokey look with it. Splashing water on the face doesn’t fade it away, thus it is water resistant, but it is not waterproof.
I wear this brown liner as Kajal too sometimes. When I get bored of the same black liner daily, I go for brown.
Overall Performance of Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil |02 Hot Chocolate
- Creamy Texture
- Not Tested on Animals
- A Retractable liner, thus prevent sharpening
- Long Lasting Formula
- Not a waterproof
Would I Repurchase/Recommend?
Yes, I would recommend this brown liner to everyone who is looking for a casual change in their liner from the regular black one.
Yes, I will repurchase this liner.
More Essence Products?
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss 07 Big Night Out Review
- Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick Kiss Me If You Can Review
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 70 Kissable Review
- Essence Silky Touch Blush Adorable 10 Review
- Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder 20 Suntanned Review
- Essence XXXL Longlasting Lip Gloss 07 Silky Red Review
- Essence Long Lasting Lipstick Barely There 06 Review
- Essence White Kajal 04 Review
- Essence Stay All Day 16h Long Lasting Makeup Foundation Review