Hey Guys, Christmas is here and Red is the color which goes on trend every year. To rock this Christmas, I went on to buy a Bold Red Lipstick from the brand Elle 18. Its the first brand from which I purchased my first lipstick 2 Years ago when I started going college. Let’s see how this Elle18 Selfie Red shade works for me. =)
Price: Rs 100 for 4.3 g
How to apply?
Step 1: Apply by starting in the center of your upper lip.
Step 2: Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip following the contours of your mouth.
Step 3: Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
My Experience with Elle18 Selfie Red
Packaging: Elle 18 Lipstick comes in a black sleek packaging with a clipart of girl’s face. The bullet looks quite sturdy and the cap is nicely secured and doesn’t fall out easily.
Colour & Texture: Selfie Red is a Bright Red shade which you can’t go wrong with. It has a warm tone which will suit every skin tone people as we have more warmth in our skin tone. Talking about the texture, the name says its a matte lipstick but it actually is semi-matte. It doesn’t get dry on lips which I like for the fact that I have very dry lips, and in this case, I need no lip balm underneath my lipstick.
Fragrance: Elle 18 lipsticks have a fruity scent not very strong but I’m sure people will like it.
Experience: Selfie Red is a safe red shade which does not have any pink or orange undertone to it. Rockstar Red from the same range is a red shade with pink undertones in case you love pink undertone reds.
This lipstick transfers a little as it has semi matte texture. It stays for a good 5 hours followed by a light meal, and after that, it leaves a tint on lips. This shade is pretty wearable in a daytime as well as night time, and you also need to carry that confidence to wear this bright shade especially in the daytime.
This Bright Red will look beautiful with ethnic dresses and for the times when you wanna go bold with your makeup.
I would say, wear this selfie red to get a perfect pout selfie 😉
- Moisturising Formula
- Affordable Price
- Creamy Texture
- Travel-Friendly packaging
- Enriched with Cocoa Butter and Jojoba Oil
- Transfers a lot
- Ingredient list is not provided
- Doesn’t stay for long
- Not 100% matte
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will recommend this lipstick if you want a good rich warm red shade which is pocket-friendly.
For its Colour and Price, Yes I will repurchase it. I wouldn’t mind spending money on this.
More Elle 18 Lipsticks Review :
- Elle 18 Color Pops Rusty Lipstick 29 Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops 34 Passion Plum Lipstick Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops 30 Cinnamon Bun Lipstick Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance Lipstick Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Rust Rage Review
- Elle 18 Color Boost Lipstick Miss Pink Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick Berry Ice Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Berry Crush is Vampy Pretty!
- Elle18 color pop matte Lipstick Deep Pink & Rose Day Review
- Elle 18 Colour Pops Matte Lipstick Grape Riot Review