Who is it for? Elle Pink Kiss 18 Color Pops Matte is a lovely pink color for all the women out there. This is a super affordable option for daily wear or parties.
INR 100-/- for 4.3gm.
How to apply?
Apply by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
My experience with Elle Pink Kiss 18 Color Pops Matte
It has a black colored regular lipstick packaging with a girl printed on the cap. The shade name and shell life is printed on the bottom of the tube. The packaging is quite good and travel friendly.
Color, Pigmentation and Texture :
The lipstick is definitely pigmented but needs layering. It has a creamy formula with a semi matte to slightly glossy finish. This lipstick isn’t kiss proof, it does transfer but stains the lips.
It smells like vanilla essence. The fragrance is really pleasant but does not stay on after applying on the lips.
Staying Power :
It stays on for quite a long time on your lips. For me it works good for 4-5 hours, which is great for the price it is being offered at. It requires touch up after having oily food.
I love the matte range from elle 18. Talking about this particular color from the range, it is a very sober pink color which could be worn at any occasion including college, party or may be a wedding. You can dab it lightly to make it a lighter pink or layer it to make it a popping pink.
It does not dry my lips at all and stays on for quite a long time which is great.
It gives a semi matte to glossy finish after applied.
- Super affordable.
- Does not dry lips.
- Stays for good 4-5 hours.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Decently pigmented.
- Ingredients are not mentioned.
- The product claims to be matte but it has a semi matte finish.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
I already have 6 shades from this range. It is a super affordable lipstick with great staying power. I would definitely recommend this to all the women out there.
Overall Rating: 5/5
More by Elle 18?
- Elle 18 Lipstick Primrose Blush
- Elle 18 Lipstick Shades : Pink Mocktail |Swatches|Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lets Tango Lip Color Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color Pink Show Review
- Elle18 Color Pop Matte Lipstick Selfie Red (R34) Review
- Elle18 color pop matte Lipstick Deep Pink & Rose Day Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Rust Rage Review
- Elle 18 Color Boost Lipstick Miss Pink Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick Berry Ice Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Berry Crush is Vampy Pretty !