Who is this lipstick for? Elle 18 Lipstick Primrose Blush is for anyone who is looking for a budget-friendly lovely pink shade lipstick for daily use.Ideal for newbies in the makeup world and great for college students.
Price: Rs 150 for 4.3 ml
Table of Contents
My Experience with Elle 18 Lipstick Primrose Blush
Packaging: The lipstick comes in a bright pink and black case. I like the packaging, the cap shuts tightly so you can definitely carry it along.Its a super cute travel-friendly lipstick.
Shade: I am totally in love with shade. A gorgeous pink that is subtle yet dramatic. You can build it up for an intense look.It is perfect for summers and will go with almost all outfits.It will suit warm to fair skin tones really well.
Texture: The texture is creamy and buttery as it is enriched with cocoa butter that has hydrating properties.There is no shimmer and there is a slight shine post application.It’s not matte but slightly glossy in finish.Glides well on the lips and does not bleed too.
Pigmentation: The lipstick has very good pigmentation.In one swipe it does the job well. If you have highly pigmented lips then you can apply more coats.It’s very buildable.Totally happy with the color payoff.
Staying power: Despite so many good things I am not happy with the staying power though. You need to reapply it every 2-3 hours. At this price cannot ask much also.
Fragrance: The lipstick has a nice fragrance.It won’t last long enough and fades away in a few minutes post application.
What do I like about it?
- Cute Packaging
- Moisturising and hydrating
- Smooth application
- Good pigmentation
- Lovely pink shade
What don’t I like about it?
- Less staying power
I would definitely recommend this to all those who are on a lookout for a pocket-friendly lipstick.There are many good shades to choose from and this one is a gorgeous pink shade and also it’s a hydrating lipstick so just a swipe and you are good to go.Must buy for college girls.
Product rating: 4/5
More Elle 18?
- Elle 18 Lipstick Shades : Pink Mocktail |Swatches|Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lets Tango Lip Color Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color Pink Show Review
- Elle18 Color Pop Matte Lipstick Selfie Red (R34) Review
- Elle18 color pop matte Lipstick Deep Pink & Rose Day Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Rust Rage Review
- Elle 18 Color Boost Lipstick Miss Pink Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick Berry Ice Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Berry Crush is Vampy Pretty !