Hello lovely ladies!! So, each one of us is fond of Elle 18 Lipsticks, aren’t we? And by bringing its new shades of ‘color boost’ lipsticks, Elle 18 has made things a lot simpler for all of us…especially for the summers!
This range has 10 different shades of lipsticks. These Lipsticks are enriched with special cocoa butter formula… which makes your lips feel smooth all day!! For dry lips, these lipsticks are a blessing. I got one of these – called as ‘Elle 18 Color Boost Coral nude’ Lipstick.
Basic Information of Elle 18 Color Boost Coral nude Lipstick:
It is a nude color lipstick with a hint of coral color. It is enriched with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, which makes it feel very smooth on lips.
Texture- It has a very smooth and a creamy texture. In the middle, there is an orange circle, which keeps the lips moisturized for a long time. It keeps the lips hydrated and feels very light.
Color- It is a nude shade. A little pinch of coral color.
It costs- Rs 150
Brand claims- It is highly pigmented. The color stays for 6 hours (without eating). It is creamy and smooth. It works as a moisturizer for the lips.
How to use-
- Step 1- Apply by starting in the centre of your upper lip.
- Step 2- Work from the centre to the outer edges of your lip following the contours of your mouth.
- Step 3- Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
My experience with Elle 18 Color Boost Coral Nude Lipstick:
We all know how less these lipsticks costs (in comparison with other lipsticks), and therefore, I do not think that much is spent on their packaging! Sometimes, the lipsticks are even broken…I would say, Elle 18 has a very flimsy packaging.
As claimed by the brand that it stays for 6 hours, well, it doesn’t!! It stays for maximum three hours. However, since these lipsticks are too economical, buying one of these (even if it stays for a less time) doesn’t seem to be such a bad idea!
I got a nude shade to carry it on my everyday-look. It doesn’t stay for much time but I can always re-apply it!! I feel this lipstick more like a lip balm on my lips. It is very smooth and keeps my lips moisturized (like a balm). And yes, you wouldn’t want to miss its fragrance, it has this super gorgeous smell of cocoa butter which I love! I apply it more like a lip balm (works in casual days and office too).
Overall Performance of Elle 18 Color Boost Coral Nude Lipstick
Positives of Elle 18 Color Boost Coral Nude Lipstick:
- Smooth and Creamy
- Extra moisturizing with cocoa butter and jojoba oil
- Medium pigmentation
- Easily Available (Online as well as any cosmetics store)
Negatives of Elle 18 Color Boost Coral Nude Lipstick:
- Less stay (maximum 3 hours)
- Flimsy Packaging
Would I recommend and repurchase?
Well, I will definitely purchase another shade from this range of Elle 18. I love their collection.
And I’ll recommend this for two reasons:
- It is very much economical. Unlike other brands, it can be purchased without second thoughts. What’s better than a perfectly colored pocket-friendly lipstick?
- If you have dry lips, go for it! It is a great moisturizer come lipstick! Go ahead and buy, (you won’t feel bad for having dry lips after applying this)!!
This shade is so lovely :love
Yess it is :love
It looks pretty on you :love
Thank You Rashi :balleballe